Chapter 15

A/N: Commander General Samson of Alleba^^^

"Rem? We call you Rem, right?" Yvonne asked for the third time as they exited the public bus.

"Yes, Yvonne. Call me Rem."

"Oh, my Goddess this is so awesome!" Erica squealed as they walked up the entrance stairs to the Amphitheater of Quiole. "Rebellion feels so amazing. I can see why you started."

Uriel simply took in his surroundings with a slight smirk and look of approval, refusing to say anything.

Kayden opened the doors to the Amphitheater for his siblings, his guitar case over one shoulder, and a makeup/dress-up bag over the other. His eyes were back to being brown, for now. He'd drop the illusion as soon as he took his glasses off and put his contacts in.

The story they'd fed their mother when she'd asked where they were all going, was that they were off to see a concert.

It was the truth. She just didn't need to know that Kayden was the concert.

Kayden parted from his siblings at the place by the ticket booth. Lizzie was there, waiting in front of the doors to guide his siblings to the second special box, usually reserved for extremely rich people that wanted special treatment but weren't allowed in the royal box.

Lizzie was very shocked when he'd said his siblings would be attending the show. He had seen only the ceiling on the face time call for a while, seeing as she'd dropped her phone and snorted her coffee.

And Ivy had laughed for ages in the background.

Lizzie had agreed with minimal questions asked, and secured spots for the triplets easily.

And now they were sitting down in their spots while Kayden rushed backstage.

He was early for arriving to see the show, but late because he was on the show.

The moment his dressing room door was closed, he flung his bag onto the chair and gently laid down his guitar, before ripping his glasses off and exchanging them for contacts, tucking the glasses into a case in his bag while he dropped the brown illusion.

Two minutes later, he was putting the cap back on his foundation.

His black costume was in place, his mask was lying open-faced on the table in front of him, and his high-top converse shoes were illusioned lime green.

He laid the mask over his eyes and tied it around the back of his head. When he opened his blue eyes and looked in the mirror, Oceania Remembered was staring back at him.

"Greetings, Rem." He said cordially to his reflection. "Shall we put on a show?"

Oceania Remembered gave him a confident smirk.

"It's what I do best."

*v*

Liam walked into his spot in the royal box, already eager to see Rem again, despite having talked to him this morning.

He just couldn't get enough of the masked star.

Before Lizzie walked onto the stage, his eyes darted over to the other box, and he did a double-take when he realized there were people there.

People he vaguely knew as well.

The Kestral triplets. Uriel, Erica, and Yvonne.

He barely refrained from gaping and staring at them, wondering what they were doing here. Then he remembered their siblings and he rolled his eyes at himself.