Page. 1

"Do you hear that?"
~~~

    There y'all stood at the edge of the woods. It was Saturday morning and y'all were ready for the adventure of a lifetime.

    The only person that didn't show was the one who told the story. He was too scared from all that he has heard about the monster. He said he had his grandpa's journal of his trip in the woods, although he claims to never have looked through it. He gave the notebook to you before you left, he said that it may come in use when the time comes.

    You brought a backpack with food and a sleeping bag, with some extra camp supplies. Many others brought the same and we're getting ready to hike to there camping spot.

    There were a total of 5 of y'all, everyone agreed to split up into 2 groups. Group A which would be on the camping sight near the highway. And Group B which would be in the center of the forest camping grounds.
You chose to be on Group B with your 2 best friends. The last 2 would stick together and be on there own. We agreed to meet up at the same spot here on Sunday afternoon.

    Each person had a printed out map of the forest just in case anyone got lost. Y'all all buckled up and got ready for the hike to the campsites. The edge of the forest looked creepy as the trees blocked all the light from the sun. So even if it was still morning, it looked to be midnight.

    When you got close enough to the forest you could see signs nailed to the tree's.

POLICE INVESTIGATION!
DO NOT ENTER!

    We ignored the signs and walked in to the trail. I looked on the map and I could see 2 different types of routes you could take to get to the camp ground.

    The first one was a straight shot to the camp and had little to no great views or anything.

    The second was a bit longer but passed the side of a hill that would give breath taking views.

________________________________________

    Which do you choose?

First - page 2

Second - page 4