Page. 9

"Wait for me"
~~~

You chose to stay at your camp.

    You unpack your things and start to flip back over tables, I think it may have been a bear or something of that matter. The thing you saw in the woods the night before could have been a branch so you can't jump to conclusions.

    After you are done cleaning the camp area, y'all decide to look around and see if y'all can find the other friend. You decide to look around the trails while your other friend decides to look around the camp.

    You hike up and down the trail while calling out your lost friends name. You did not find anything on the trail. You go back to the camp to see if your not-missing friend had found something.

   You look around the camp but it seems your friend went missing as well. You thought that maybe they went to search off into the woods. You decide to wait in the tent for your friend to come back.

    You zip open the tent and dropped to the ground to the sight. There in one of the tents lay both of your friends dead. Both of your friends had brusses around their neck. They had been strangled.

    You shot your head up and looked around. Once again you saw the face staring at you as if amused by your fear. You stare at it, but unlike last time, it moves forwards towards you. The speed at which the creature moved was unsettling.

    You turn around and run into the opposite side of the woods and don't stop to look behind you. You run up to a break up in the path. A left and a right, you only have a few seconds to decide.

________________________________________

    Which will it be?

Left - Page 12

Right - Page 11