Page. 3

"Do you hear me?"
~~~

You chose to keep walking.

As the leader, you say that y'all have to move on and get to the camp. You think it it a logical decision because the camp will have shelter from the rain and animals.

Your friends agree with you, and y'all continue walking down the trail. Y'all aren't that far away from the campsite and we're getting close to it. By this time it is almost impossible to see a few feet ahead of you, but y'all still keep walking.

Y'all walk up to the campsite and see that it is in good condition. There was a fire pit, 2 spots for tents and a few lawn chairs already there.

Y'all set up your tents and sleeping bags and get dressed for bed. All of you were really tired from staying up and continuing the trail. Your 2 friends decide to stay in a tent while you stay in one alone. Y'all each said goodnight to each other before heading to your own tents.

You lay down in your sleeping bag feeling exhausted and heavy. It doesn't take long for you to fall asleep.

Not long after you fall asleep you wake up to footsteps near the front of your tent. You think it is one of your friends so you try to fall back asleep. But the footsteps went straight towards your tent and stopped right at the entrance.

You watch in horror and the zipper to the front slowly began to unzip. The lower it zipped the more you could see. An animal like monster stares at you as it unzips the tent door. Slowly it enters.

You try to move and scream but the terror is too much for you to handle. The monster crawls towards you and covers your mouth with it's skinny hands. You start to squirm as you can't breath. But the monster holds you in place. The worst part of all was the smile on its face. A grin from ear to ear.

As your minds starts to fade and your body starts to spasms, you die. The last thing you saw was the monsters face staring into yours, and the last thing you heard was your own thoughts racing with fear.

Your friends will have to go on without you.

You died.

Go back to page 1 to start again.