Page. 5

"Hello?"
~~~

    Y'all found a good place to set up camp and built a fire. You used the book to learn how to build a proper fire and how to keep it going. You didn't read through the entire journal, but you didn't have time to. You were too tired.

    Y'all had no tents as they were too big to carry out here. So y'all put y'all's sleeping bags on the floor and layer down. Y'all eat a few protein bars while chatting about how cool it was to go the longer route instead of the shorter one.

    Right before y'all fell asleep you heard a loud screech that sounded similar to a angered animal. You shrug it off and go to bed.

~~~

    The next morning you wake up. One of your friends are still asleep and the other one is missing. All of his stuff where still there including his shoes. You began to worry as it is dangerous to be out in the woods without supplies.

    You wake up the friend that still remained and asked on what we should do. It took him a while to realize the situation, he said that we should continue on and he will eventually find his way back. We took his stuff and carried on with the trail.

    Once we got to the camp, we could tell that something had been there. Everything was ripped up and looked like it had been through a zombie apocalypse. Tables were turned upside down and tents had holes in them. The sight shot shivers down your spine.

    You and your friend have to make a decision.

________________________________________

    Which do you choose?

Find the other 2 at their camp - Page 8

Stay at your camp - Page 9