Page. 10

"Behind you"
~~~

You chose to go right.

    You run for a while but the monster seems to be right on your tail the entire time. You begin to lose your energy and your friend takes the lead. Right as your friend passes you, they fall through the ground and into a hole.

    You slow down and poke your head into the hole to see if they were ok. You see your friend laying unconscious in the deep hole. Your heart footsteps coming from behind you, so you decide it is not safe to help them and you continue running.

    You run and run until you no longer can. Then you jog the rest of the way. Even though the creature stopped at the hole when your friend fell in. You still wanted to put in some distance between you and the monster.

    You come to the others campsite and see it is normal condition. You run up to the tents and yell for them to come out. 2 of the other people stumble out of the tents in visible confusion.

    You tell them of the monster and how it likely killed both of people you where with. They seemed to believe that it was a prank and that you were trying to fuck with them on the last day of the trip. They asked for proof.

    You said that you didn't have any and that you was serious about the situation. They seemed sceptical about it, but they still didn't want to take the risk. They let you stay in there tents for the night as it was to dark to see well.

    You fall asleep from exhaustion and float in the dream world.

~~~

    You are woken up by a nightmare of the monster. Even in your dreams you can't escape it.

    You wake up the other 2 and tell them it's time to go. They get up hesitantly and pack there stuff. One of the 2 says he is going to stay behind for a bit and see if they left any stuff. You pleaded with him to forget about it and to follow them to safety. But he insisted on double checking.

    You and one of the others leave on the trail to the nearest road to get to civilization. You and the other person walk for bit, but out of no where we hear a screech from the camp we just came from.

    The person you were with takes off to try and help his friend at the camp. What do you do?

________________________________________

    Which will you chose?

Follow him - Page 16

Stay in the trail - Page 17