Page. 17

"Breathe"
~~~

You chose to stay on the trail.

    You travel down the trail as fast as you possibly can. Your lungs dying of exhaustion and your legs weak from dehydration.

    You stop to take a quick rest, you lean against a fallen tree. You wait for about 5 minutes to start running again. Just as you where about to start running, you see the monster watching you from a tree.

    You immediately start running. The creature watches and smiles from the distance.

    The monster drops from the tree landing next to you. Your look at the beast in terror and start to run even faster.

    You run and don't look back, you don't want to risk slowing yourself down. Eventually you are too weak to keep going and you fall to the trail floor. You slowly get back up, your dizzy and off balance.

    You don't know how long you've been out, but you can see the road. But between you and the road, stood a creature, that stood on it's hind legs, covered in the blood of your friends, smiling at you.

    You look around unable to get ahold of your surroundings. You have one last decision to make.

________________________________________

    Which do you choose?

Charge at the beast - Page 19

Run away - Page 18