Page. 7

"It hurts"
~~~

You chose to stay awake.

You stare at the thing in the woods, and it stares back at you. You do not want to take the risk of closing your eyes, so you stay up for hours watching the thing. Not once did the monster move, but nether did you.

Eventually you did fall asleep from the exhaustion.

~~~

You woke up to your friend shaking you. He said that the other friend was missing and that he left his stuff. You get up and look around, the sleeping bag that was holding your friend was wide open. Your friend simply disappeared without taking any of there things. Even his shoes where left laying by their sleeping bag.

Y'all walk around a bit looking for your friend but you find nothing. yall decide to leave them behind and get back too the trial.

After what felt like an hour y'all decide to get back to the trail. You pack up the missing friends stuff and start to walk the trail. You are sure that your friend will turn up eventually.

Once we got to the camp, we could tell that something had been there. Everything was ripped up and looked like it had been through a zombie apocalypse. Tables were turned upside down and tents had holes in them. The sight shot shivers down your spine.

You and your friend have to make a decision.

________________________________________

Which do you choose?

Try to find the other 2 friends at there camp- Page 8

Stay at your camp- Page 9