Page. 4

"Why are you here?"
~~~

You have chosen the longer path.

    You decide that it would be fun to go on an adventure and see what the forest has to offer. You convinced your friends that it was a good idea to try and enjoy y'all's time there.

"We are here to have fun. Why not explore a bit?" - You said.

    Your friend agree with you and they get ready for the long walk ahead. The trial was too long to do in one day and darkness was already drawing near. So y'all will do half the trip today and the other half in the morning.

    Y'all start on y'all's hike to the camp. It was a nice and relaxing hike. Y'all got to see the overview of the forest and the path was well lit up.

    Once y'all got to the halfway point it was dark. Y'all found a good place to set up camp and built a fire. You used the book to learn how to build a proper fire and how to keep it going through the night. You didn't read through the entire journal, but you didn't have time to. You were too tired.

    Y'all had no tents as they were too big to carry out here. So y'all put y'all's sleeping bags on the floor and layer down. Y'all eat a few protein bars while chatting about how cool it was to go the longer route instead of the shorter one.

    Right before y'all fell asleep you heard a loud screech that sounded similar to a angered animal. You shrug it off and go to bed.

~~~

    You woke up and checked your watch. It was only 1:00 in the morning and it was still pretty dark. You sat up from your sleeping bag and looked at the fire. It was left to coals but it still left enough light to see.

    You look back at the journal that one of your friends handed to you before you went in the woods. You took it out and flipped through the pages.

    At first they seemed like normal camping stuff like how to build a fire and how to make a shelter. But after a few pages, it took a terrifying turn.

    You saw drawings of a animal that stood on it's hind legs and smiled with a toothy grin. In every drawing there is one similarity, they were all looking right at the person drawing it.

    You immediately look around the woods surrounding you. You see a face, it looks much like the one in the drawing. But you can't be sure, it is too dark to tell. You have to make a decision.

________________________________________

    Which do you choose?

Stay awake and watch the weird creature - page 7

Go back to sleep - page 6