Author's Note.

Hey there!

Hey there!

Before we go further, Let's give credit to whom credit is due. On that note, shout out to Shreya_VA for the design of this book cover.💃💃❤

Y'all seem to agree it's pretty.

Now,
This is just a silly idea that popped in my head and I decided to put it down into words.

But. . .it was based of a real flyer I came across when I was going through a friend's Facebook account (because I don't have and refuse to have).

It was so hilarious, I was like: What if this became a story?

And voila! Here we are. 😊

But a brief warning before we go ahead won't hurt.

*This book is mine and ᴍɪɴᴇ is a possessive pronoun used for ownership of an object.

It is mine. This shouldn't be copied in any way or shared without my consent.

*I don't do hate speeches. I've never even seen one around me. So if you are harbouring it or you are ready to pour it. . .

Simply let it flow like a river out of you, Somewhere else!

*Some scenarios might look rushed and some characters will say some things you might not be comfortable with. For example, *Cough, cough* Chapter 2.

But just let it go. I will discipline them later for their actions.

*I'm hitting a lot of themes I've never tackled before in a book. A lot! I want you to trust me and relax. Okay?

Great!

Now, if you are fine with that and a whole lot of crazy events, then good, go ahead with this. But, if you are not cool with this, kindly just leave now why you are at it.

Information!

*Updates will be once a week.

*I lose interest in things (writing a book) quickly. Hence, when I don't feel good about it I unpublish it. But, if my interest should resurface, it will be replubished. But don't worry, I won't lose interest if you Vote.

So vote.

*If you understand that and you are cool with it, do carry on. If you enjoy the book, add it to your reading list.

*Lastly, don't be a ghost reader, I mean what's the fun in that?

Before I go, I just want to tell you to vote.

Vote!

Then vote some more.

Format: Third-person POV & past tense.

©2022 by ololadeAll Rights Reserved

©2022 by ololade
All Rights Reserved.