Gellert, No.

A/N :- This mainly explains everything, so it is kinda very important, with some smut spread out through it, but only kinda, nothing hardcore either, but you don't have to read it either to understand anything from this point forward 

Albus didn't know what had happened to him, nor how it came to be like this, it wasn't typical of him to do 'bad things', he was well behaved and acted as he was meant to. Then when Gellert came along everything turned upside, infairness that wasn't Gellert's fault, he just came at a bad time.

Then again, he was so, so tempted. As if everything Gellert had ever done was just to reel Albus in closer. Albus wouldn't have known, even years later if that was his plan or not, but that wouldn't serve to be relevant, because either way Albus felt more attracted to Gellert than he had to anybody in his life.

He was addicting, that was Albus's final verdict, just that Gellert was so attractive, witty and charming. At the same time, if he treated everybody in the same way he treated Albus, he was bound to have all the boys and all of the girls swooning, well, didn't really matter for Gellert, because he was somehow charming, no matter what his attitude to the person, it was just so enchanting. If Albus could possibly find a spell that really did exist that could make a person so attractive despite everything about them, he was sure Gellert had discovered it long ago.

Any of his wonders before then came to a direct hault, Gellert was all that was on Albus's mind for weeks. But all of that was relevant now, because Gellert was his, atleast he thinks he is. Love was confusing.

If you could call it that, Albus and Gellert were different, in the sense that they were friends in the day, and lovers by night. No, not even, just every other night, and sometimes at day, which was partially responsible for the confusion in Albus, about how he felt. Him and Gellert could have sex one night, then the very next morning, Gellert would come around asking if Albus was in and bringing into Bathilda's living room to talk. As if nothing had gone on between them.

Albus sometimes had wondered if Gellert had even understood that what they were doing wasn't typically a 'casual thing' to most people. Then again, Gellert was far too clever and definitely knew what he was doing. Sure, they exchanged kisses every now and then when nobody else was there, but that was about it. How do you even respond to that?

The nature of their relationship could've been puzzling to anybody. Sometimes whether or not Gellert knew what he was doing with Albus was called into question, but who got confused the most by it was Aberforth. Ah yes Aberforth. Always got in the way. Although, Albus could not have blamed him entirely, he had nobody else in his life and was left to look after his remains. That really messed with Aberforth, no matter how brave a face he put on. It didn't help that Aberforth could hear it whenever Gellert was over and not in the living room. The mornings usually followed themselves with something snarky and unfair directed at Albus.

Gellert and Aberforth didn't get along. Aberforth just found him so repulsive to be around, with his wicked attitude to how the world needed to be ran, which Albus called ambition, his menacing hetero-chromic eyes, that Albus would've called beautiful. The way he had something bad to say about everything and everybody apart from Albus, Aberforth didn't share that trait either. Gellert had mutual feelings towards Aberforth. "Foolish young boy" he would think to himself, even if he was far closer to Aberforth's age than Albus's.

Sometimes remembering the 'bad' between Gellert and Aberforth made him laugh, not the physical fighting, but the childish arguments Gellert, despite knowing better dicided to pursue. It was childish, but humorous at the same time. Albus would wonder if Gellert really disliked him as much as he let on.

Oh, how did I involve myself in this, Albus often thought. Not that he was complaining. Gellert's lips felt so soft against his own, Gellert was strangely hypnotic aswell, his touches were graceful, angelic even, Gellert was actually very good in bed, and he was well aware. And unfortunately, Aberforth also had to become quite aware of this. Albus was also brilliant, and had experience, but even he struggled to keep up.