Gellert's In Trouble

Albus was straddling Gellert with his knees at either side of Gellert's hips, Albus had earlier seen Gellert in just a slight state of vulnerability and took his shot, giving himself a little bit of control that he didn't mind admitting he enjoyed every once in a blue moon.

Gellert was lying down, with his elbows supporting his upper body. He was panting a little, just for some breath, to say he couldn't keep up with Albus would've been the same as saying Connor McGregor had a little bit of an anger management problem. Which he obviously did-.

Gellert pulled himself up, so that he was now sitting up, Albus was still straddling him and trying to unbutton Gellert's trousers, which Gellert didn't really appreciate, he liked to feel dominant, not like this at all, Albus was still going to submit, but Gellert couldn't see it that way, he didn't want made a fool of.

Albus was struggling with Gellert's belt, it was quite a fiddly thing, all the meanwhile Gellert was kissing him, he lightly bit down on Albus's lower lip, just to get his tongue in. Albus got Gellert's trousers undone, and somehow made incredibly hard work of it, which was mildly amusing atleast.

Gellert gently-not too gently- guided Albus by the hips off of him, so that Albus was sitting down infront of him, similar position to Gellert a few moments ago, Gellert kneeled up, towering over Albus slightly.

He softly stroked his cheek, Gellert still wasn't sure if he 'fancied' Albus yet, which was admittedly not fair on him, but at the same time, sometimes he was quite desirable, but nobody could deny that.

He had his thumb still gently caressing his cheek, Albus looked needy, but Gellert wanted to stare just a little longer, alright, longer's over now. He leaned down slightly to kiss Albus, titling his head slightly so he doesn't suffer any brain trauma from clashing their foreheads together, they wouldn't be very classy.

He let his body weight pull him forward so Albus was lying down, barely leaning up just to keep the contact.

When he heard the door knob rattling, he admittedly thought of nothing, till the door was open and his poor Aunt Bathilda was in the room."So, would any of you bo-" she was cut off by the scene layed out infront of her. Gellert sat back up on his knees, and Albus immediately used his arms to climb away, to the other side of the bed, instinctively clutching his torso to hide himself.

"Gellert" she let stated blankly in a faint voice, as if she had seen a ghost, however with how pink Albus's face was, Albus clearly wasn't a ghost, and if he was, he was a very sun burnt ghost. Gellert had a terrible look of horror on his face, he looked as if a large truck had just ran over his cat since childhood, which was also probably not the case. He was almost scared, which, the odds to that being astronomical, remains your best bet.

"Tante, Please. be. calm." Out of all words in the English language, 'Be' and 'Calm' put together, must be the most useless combination out of them all, which, if you could actually see the state Bathilda was in, you could use it as solid evidence to prove it. She turned very pale quickly enough and her breathing became heavy. She clutched her chest.

Gelert stood up and grabbed his shirt to put over his shoulder. He ran over to Bathilda, well, it was more of a shuffle, he didn't expect to come here to give his great aunt a heart attack, but it was either that or aneurism. He put his arm on her right shoulder for support and his other hand was holding her left hand, he started to walk her out of the bedroom.

-----------------------------------------

He gently sat her down on the couch, she had a blank expression, startled most likely. She inhaled deeply, and exhaled deeper, she repeated this a few times before doing it for a last time. "Gellert, dear, make me a cup of tea, please", that was all she said, fair enough, but it made Gellert worry hearing it. He was secretly hoping she wouldn't be mad afterwards, he hated listening to lectures, especially by adults who 'know better', he didn't even mean anything by it anyways.