"because you don't! you belong to me"...

Inline comments are expected!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIDDIMA'S POV:-

I opened my eyes when the sunlight peeked into my room... getting up, i yawned and for some reason, i felt so heavy... oh maybe because i drank a lot last night! yup, i drank a lot... i am not a daily drinker but with the mere thought of meeting again, i lost all my sanity and drank until i felt lost in it. but i don't remember coming back in this room! then how i be here?? and ha only thing i remember is a guy in a black hoodie and a black mask before passing out! all i know is he had hazel eyes which were damn attractive... just like that rude guy i met in the mall. I came back from my thoughts when i got a call from my friend aswathi...

In Call:-

aswathi: riddhi.... where are you??? and why didn't you call me back last night??? and who was that hottie???

riddhima: wait what are you talking about??? which hottie and which call?

aswathi: oh my god!!!!!!!!! did you just forget everything?? you were literally clinging to his shoulders as if you own him! and more than that, it was you who was shouting to cut the call as you want private time to romance with him...

riddhima: just shut up girl... anyway i need to go for the reunion now, afterwards we will talk about this and ha how was your prelims??

aswathi: it was great kutti doctor! i grabbed the top 10 somehow! 

riddhima: that's great! you will have to give me a party now!

aswathi: haha right! so when will you??? for topping the UPSC??? wait don't tell me you didn't know your marks due to the drinks last night!

riddhima: oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, i am now on a roller coaster of emotions... just leave it, will talk later bye...

saying that i cut the call and ran to the washroom... removing my white long shirt and was about to remove my camisole when out of the blue i saw a mark on my neck... i was now terrified when i was sure it wasn't an ordinary mark but a hickey!!! and that's when i realised the shirt i was wearing was never the thing i wore last night! my heartbeat wasn't normal, trying to calm myself i did a breathing exercise and looked at the mirror and closed my eyes trying to remember what had happened!

i could just see a faint scene where i was walking holding his hands... and was saying

"i feel so incomplete, i feel like i don't own myself!!!!! like i feel that i am owned by someone... i feel like my life is now someone else's, feels like i breathe for mingling with someone else's! i don't feel like i have any right on myself anymore!"

the guy: "because you don't! you belong to me"

i jerk open my eyes and wash my face how much ever i can... and the only thing i knew was his eyes!!!!!!!!! nothing else seemed right now... 

At night:-

i was sitting in front of the bonfire, it was like hell for me to see Kabir with another girl! ok come on, he was my first love! my childhood love... but more than him, something else was ruining my mood and that was the hoodie guy... who is he?? and why did he say i belong to him??? and for some reason, i am feeling like someone has been following me since morning! i was having a strong headache thinking all this! and out of the blue Karan Kabir's twin brother came and introduced a guy in three-piece as his business partner and is gonna join this party... wait you mean he is gonna crash into our school reunion??? but for what damn reason??? 

but when he turned and when our eyes met..................