The price for your desires...

giving her a devilish smirk, he opened his phone and she was shocked seeing her photo in the wallpaper... she was now confused whether he loved her or was obsessed with her!!? jerking off her thoughts she concentrated in the phone and soon the video was played in which she couldn't believe if it was really her!

In the video:

vansh(trying to make her understand): miss, you can't do this! you aren't my wife...

riddhima(with a poker face): oh come on mr. hottie... i am just asking for a kiss! and where are you taking this to??!!!

vansh(irked): god knows at which time i accepted this deal!

before he could say anything further, riddhima slides her hands in his neck and brings him close to her face and slowly started peppering kisses all over his face slowly and passionately that he was drowning in the moment for a second but when he felt her breath on his lips, he knew where this has led him to...stopping her from kissing his lips he whispered trying to calm down his beasts

"you have no idea what you are doing lady! if you are crossing your limits today, you will have to forever pay for it!!!"

riddhima: oh but why do you think i can't take a kiss from you??? and cross all the freaking limits you are talking about???

vansh(with a slight smirk): because if you do so, in the morning you will regret it! as the price for your desires.... taking a pause, "might be too expensive to afford"

riddhima(in the same intimidating tone): and what if i am ready to afford it all my life as you said??? 

vansh: then i am no one to stop you, sweetheart!

saying so, he came close to her, and in no time, she sealed her lips with his! and before anything else could be seen, the video absurdly ended making riddhima more frustrated!

riddhima(catching his collars): are you even serious??? this isn't the full thing at all! and don't tell me i freaking married you just for a kiss!!!!!!!! and how the hell am i gonna believe we are married with this video???

with a smirk plastered in his face, he pulled her closer and pecked her lips and said

"it was just a trailer sweetheart! the movie is still there"

riddhima(confused): what do you mean??? why can't you freaking say it properly???

vansh(chuckling): okay, so if i show everything now itself then what's the fun? i would show you that once we are in my mansion but as far as the marriage is concerned, i have the marriage certificate with me... wait a minute!

saying that he showed her the documents making her feel numb!

vansh: and ha, you really took this risk of being my wife just for a kiss...

before he could complete, riddhima spoke

"how pathetic of me!!!!!"

vansh: indeed! now come and sleep... it's already past 12!

nodding she laid down on the bed, still not able to believe what all happened in her life in a fraction of seconds! but soon she came out of her thoughts when she felt an unusual warmth... she opened her eyes to see his hands on her waist and head on her chest! its true that whatever happened wasn't acceptable at all but this is also true that, the charm he holds is something different that she can actually never deny him... caressing his hair with her one hand, she closed her eyes and was drifted into a deep slumber!

after some time, vansh slowly opens his eyes and smiles seeing his wife sleeping like small kiddo... getting up he placed a soft kiss on her forehead and said