Trust me?!

All the very best to my dear readers who are gonna get heart attacks soon 🤣😎 and i want inline comments!!!!!!!

Riddhima's pov

i knew what he is gonna do the moment i felt his lips brushing in mine but i was confused if these feelings were love or just some desires... he slowly took me in his arms in bridal style and kept me in the bed, my heart was about to thud out now! i felt comfortable with him but i was confused... but my chain of thoughts was broken when i felt his rough lips on mine, i reciprocated in the same passion for him as i didn't want to stop him today. soon i found his hands on my breast, i was now a bit more nervous but was drawn in pleasure when he started massaging them... i didn't even realize when he moved my upper clothes away... i didn't feel shy unlike other girls, in fact, i was enjoying it... i too joined him by helping him remove his clothes and soon it too joined kissed the floor like mine. but before taking it forward he asked me

vansh: do you trust me? that you will give into me yourself today?! 

i was somewhat in a daze but his question brought me back to reality, i looked into his eyes and i felt he might really love me... we both have a similar tragic past, we are bound to one another by the thread of marriage, what else can i ask for when he himself has confessed a lot of times how much he loves and wants me to accept him! i want to take it to the next level, not by any desires but with love and respect... and i don't want any more hindrance in our relationship... i came out of my thoughts with a decision in my head just to see vansh who was patiently waiting for me... I Nodded and he gave me a genuine smile. 

And that day two souls became one by consummating their marriage with a fresh start...( sorry but i can't get through my characters so much and invade their privacy! you see" i am a thorough gentleman's" follower)

_________________________________________________________

rihaan.............. rihaan!!!!!!!!!! stop there you devil!!! said a tired Ishani who was running behind him for the last 1 hour...

rihaan(looking back and showing his tongue): if you want you itself to come and catch me bua...

saying that he was about to run away again when he dashed into a wall, he looked up and gulped his saliva and within this time, Ishani snatches away the lipstick with which he was running. he gives Ishani a pout where she sighs in relief and sits on the sofa and says 

"good that you came riddhima!! he was literally making me mad for not playing with him..."

riddhima bend down to his height and asked if she is right and with a mischievous spark glinted in his eyes he spoke so innocently 

rihaan(cupping her face): i promise i didn't do anything wrong, sweetheart... l was just playing!

riddhima looked at him shocked when he said that in vansh's voice...

riddhima(holding his ears): what did you just say?! 

rihaan(with a naughty smile): i was just telling what dada says when you scold him for biting u... 

riddhima's cheeks flushed out hearing him, whereas Ishani burst out laughing... 

riddhima(fake anger): you!!!!!!!!!!

saying that she started chasing him and soon Ishani too joined. they both were about to catch him when vansh appeared on the screen out of nowhere... he seems to be surprised seeing his son hiding behind him and his wife looking at him with an angry face... she was about to shout at him when he pecked in her lips and all were like ohh.........

riddhima(closing her eyes in shyness): you will spoil these kids too nah!!!!

looking at rihaan and Aditya (ishangre's son) he spoke "i don't think they are any saints to get spoiled..."