The truth and the past! (01)

Inline comments for this are needed, bcs... you know... and guys i am telling it again, everything said here is purely fictional! and harassment or any type of physical abuse is a crime and mainly child trafficking is no game and I oppose its activities! Statutory rape or any sort of physical relationship with a minor with or without her consent is still a crime and i am against this in real life, this is just for the sake of the plot. 

Author's pov

now with a smirk, vansh removes the contact lens he was wearing... now his shady blue eyes were seen... we get to remember riddhima's words now 

"yeah i am! in fact, even i used to love him, he used to be rough and tough but i knew he was good somewhere, his eyes were damn cool you know... like light and shady blue!"

V's pov

so yeah i know you are confused... let me give you a better view of the same! so myself Vihaan Rai Singhania! my life was no less nor more than vansh in childhood but you know i was known for being a rule-breaker and vansh for being the best child obeying everyone. i never took it so seriously until one day when my own mom called me up and had a special talk with me... just with me!

when i entered, i realized the room is dark but i didn't bother to say anything. with the faint light of the candle, i could see she was sitting in a chair facing the wall. when i was about to say something she spoke

"you can leave!"

wait for what!? what does she mean by that! 

uma: we don't want a son like you... i hereby announce you as dead! 

i thought she was joking i mean which mother can do this shit?! gulping my saliva i went and hugged her where she was sitting still and pressing the remote in her hands, she on the tv and the headlines came...

"Vihaan Rai Singhania, the son of the business tycoon Ajay Rai Singhania has been reported dead!"

my eyes popped out of the socket, is she even serious!? she literally faked her own son's death but for what reason! my chain of thoughts was broken when she pushed me off with a jerk. 

uma(with a blank face): you may leave the mansion before noon as we have my "dead son's" last pyre... and i don't want people to mistake you as a ghost!

i didn't say anything further, i went out of the room with no emotions... did she just burn my whole existence in the world! but why? why would any mother do this to their child? is it because i am of no use for their business? is it because i am so not the child they want? is it because i am never like vansh? a tear slipped my eyes with these thoughts! 

i was going to the entrance when vansh and Ruhi di came together. i ran to him and hugged him, i know he will understand me. but he stood there rooted while di looked emotional, don't tell me they too are involved in this! I used to take them both as my very part of my entire life... in fact, vansh is a part of me right? he is my twin right, my other half? then why the hell is he even keeping quiet? was that all me who enjoyed and cherished the memories with people here? was they all just playing along with me for a joke like that i am facing now?!

vihaan(cupping vansh's face): tell me you didn't know anything bhai... you are my brother! my twin... why aren't you saying anything to these bastards?! why are you.... wait tell me you aren't aware of the cruel injustice they did to me... tell me you know nothing!!!!!

vansh wasn't saying anything but i could hear his racing heart, it told me everything. his eyes were glassy and were on the verge of crying when i was already a crying mess! i know i am an adult but that doesn't mean i have no emotions....