Why do you think you have a choice??

riddhima(coming in between kava): now enough please! you guys had enough fight for today! now go and rest for some time...

vansh(coldly): are you trying to save him??

riddhima(blasting out): my foot! why would i??? i neither one save him nor you! i just wanna get off this drama you both are creating making me a sandwich...

she was on the verge of crying, that's it. he could see anything but her tears! pushing Kabir with a jerk, he took riddhima in his arms in bridal style and started to walk off to her or "their" room. their eyes were fixed on each other as if Kabir never existed in the whole world, his glares were becoming pointless due to their intensity! reaching the door, he opened it with a jerk and closed it with his legs but their eyes were still on one another. someone else seeing them right now may accidentally think they love each other so madly for years but only if they know what it was all about! softly keeping her on the bed, he wiped her tears ever so affectionately that she was somewhat lost in his touch for a second. she could feel it wrapping around her neck so protectively and a rough pair of lips in her soft petals. she wasn't in a state to react whereas she was lost and was enjoying every moment of it forgetting everything else in the world. it felt like they both were isolating themselves from this so-called world and just putting them in a world of pleasure and peace that only they could feel with each passing second. after nibbling and torturing her lips for some time he eventually took of his lips from her, almost like breaking the spell they were in!

now riddhima's eyes were showing nothing but confusion between her desires and ethics whereas his was showing victory! he isn't surely someone she thought him to be... smirking he got up from his place and lighted a cigarette facing the big window out there. even though she hated to admit it, he indeed was making her feel so precious and loved with his very small, small things, and more than this all, she really wanted to kill herself for checking him out every single time... it's not like she is high in hormones nor she is a teenager but its just his charm. now itself, who won't look at that tall 6 feet, hot guy with tone-packed abs and a perfect face with a sharp jawline! who in the world can deny him??? her thoughts were interrupted when he spoke in between 

vansh(teasing): enjoying what you are seeing???

riddhima(in the same tone): oh please don't act like I am the only one who is pooled with desires! you aren't a saint either!!!!!!

hearing her, a genuine laugh escaped his mouth making him even more charming in the moonlight. moving towards him, she entangled her hands with him and he pulled her towards him with the same passion.

riddhima(staring at his eyes): what do you want from me???

vansh(in a deep voice): everything! everything that is related to you!

riddhima(touching his face so seductively with her fingers): my everything in the sense???

looking at her change in behavior and the way she was trying hard to make her look seductive made him laugh 

vansh(with a cheeky smile): if you are doing this all for being seductive... you don't have to sweetheart... i have always found your body naturally attractive but what i loved in you wasn't your body but your eyes which expressed genuine feelings for your loved ones and the pure smile of yours!

saying that he made her hands be on his neck and his hands protectively holding her waist. she could feel his words weren't just words but he was indeed expressing himself 

vansh(biting her earlobes): by the way, were you gonna go against your ethics and finish off this with a one-night stand???

riddhima's cheeks became flushed out, she wanted to bury her head in-ground for even thinking of such a ridiculous idea with such an unpredictable man.

vansh(moving her hair locks): come on sweetheart! if that was what i wanted, i could have simply done it when you were intoxicated that also with me all alone both the times! even though i wanted to devour you the very second i met you, my ethics didn't let me!

riddhima(stammering): then what you want??? 

vansh(giving a boring look): how much i should say i want you! your love...

riddhima: why do you think i will accept this???

vansh(in the same tone): and why do you think you have a choice?? 

riddhima: vansh what's wrong with you??? what exactly am i supposed to do for you???

vansh: i want you to come with me to my house! 

riddhima(angry): how am i supposed to believe you bastard?? when you are no less than a mystery???? i don't even know anything about you in the first place! and second, every encounter with you has made me feel like i am talking with an entirely different person! first a cold one, second a helping and possessive one and now flirty and demanding one! in this which is the real you???

vansh(holding her arms tightly): think that i am your dream billionaire at service... specially and exclusively for you! and about our meeting and my different behaviors! first, when i met you, you weren't anyone of mine and so according to our family rules i wasn't supposed to talk to you even! the second time, you were my wife and i had realized that it wasn't just desires which made me marry you but a feeling to keep you close to me forever, to make you in my arms and protect you till my last breath! and now the third time, i feel its time for you to realize you belong to me, my wife and mine in every sense! and i promise you, you are the only one who has seen these different shades of mine till now! not even my family knew i could be this good with a lady, leave a lady... let alone a human!

riddhima(trying to get words): you are my wife??? and i am your husband???

vansh(laughing): right but you are my wife and i am your husband... let me show you the proof!!

that's it for today, hope you liked it! if yes then do tell me and ha i won't update until unless you guys do any inline comments!!!!!!!!! and i am not kidding!