"Let's Dig In"

let me remind you again...  its a finished book and if you don't give the proper amount of "inline comments" i will stop uploading regularly! this chapter is for my friend! 

Riddhima's pov

no riddhi no... you can't get trapped here and more than that you can't make his life hell! you are someone else's! and it's a truth you accepted long back then why are you stumbling now? you know he is gonna soon find you and that would be your... 

her chain of thoughts was interrupted when the cold wind from the sea hit her body making her shiver. she went to the big mirror in front of her and saw the sindoor, mangal sutra and smile curved in her lips unknowingly but soon it disappeared when she remembered something. slightly turning a bit, she tried to touch that place where it was written "mine", you can't say written exactly, it was somewhat messy and a tear slip her eyes when she remembered the pain she had to bear with that... and the thought of vansh going through a piece of her shit scared her to hell! she is now 21, the age she prayed never come! but look at the fate, that came but with an unexpected twist. wiping her tears she tried to remember everything she had been through while being with vansh. and for that first, she needs to remember their first meet!

with this riddhima is going back to a flashback...

(no formal introduction required i guess!)

it was a pleasant morning but of course, not for our riddhu... the way she is walking biting her nails in anxiety shows her mood right now! let's see what's the reason for it...

ashwati(slapping her forehead): my god!!!! Ruhi, we shouldn't have taken this dumbo for shopping... look what she is doing...

riddhima(smacking her lightly): just shut up... look the result will be out in 5 minutes... you guys are good for nothing. i am leaving!

saying that she went to the restroom and put the closet's cover and sat on it and was listening to a song in her headset and while she was relaxing, outside the crowd were told to empty the mall as Mr rai Singhania has booked it for some hours! yes, the whole mall!!!!

riddhima's pov

when i came out, i literally had no idea what's happening!!!!! just like a sweet dream of mine, everything in the mall was literally empty! i was the only one in the mall... god knows what's the reason! first, i felt panicked then i thought to use this chance well!

 i was going and jumping on every single thing and playing like a kiddo... like won't you do it if you get a chance??? it's so damn cool!!!!!

and everything was going smooth and that's when i decided to go and select some new clothes for myself... i went to the ladies section and was checking out dresses forgetting the fact that i am actually trapped in a closed mall! and out of nowhere i saw a pink cute yet sexy gown which made me take it and try it out... looking at my reflection, i was walking back and back and aaghh.... i just hit a wall! wait to look at my back in the reflection, i could see it wasn't a wall but a guy and without thinking anything else i hugged him so tightly

riddhima(screaming like a kiddo): finally.............. finally i found a human being!!!!!!

the guy(feeling irked): can you please get off me, miss...

riddhima(breaking the hug): how rude! do you know how many guys are craving for one hug of mine??

the guy(cold): i don't care and i guess it's none of my business either...

riddhima: uff god!!!!! why you send such a guy in this situation?? btw what's your name?? my name is riddhima...

the guy: i didn't ask you, lady. and i don't either find it important to tell you my name too!