The final dawn!

please give some inline comments if you ever liked this book! and ha read till the end and you will be thankful to me in the end🙂

Vihaan's pov

Almost after a month, i returned back to the mansion, i was hella irritated seeing the woman who my brother used to claim as his mentor, his mom! i eventually made her believe i am vansh and it was vihaan who was dead that day... and guess what she said

uma(smirking): at last my plans worked! finally, he was of some use...

vihaan: what do you mean?

uma: come on, i had always been foresighted! i knew something like this would happen and that's why i removed vihaan's existence in this world! because then when something happens to one of them, i can use the other so easily and my business won't be ruined!

vihaan(shocked): you mean using one as a dupe?!

she nodded and i was left speechless! i wanted to kill that lady right now and then but one question arise in my head

vihaan(confused): but what made you think it will work mom?

uma: well it wasn't certain for making a decision but you know i am your mom! i know you both well than any human... from childhood, your ideologies never matched, you guys fight, you guys hated each other but when something happened to the other, you can't stand quite! It's something almost all the twins have but the way you both had saved each other risking own's life made me sure it will work! or else why do you think vihaan risked his life to save yours?!

vihaan(with glassy eyes): so basically it wasn't about getting vihaan out but getting one of us out for your betterment? 

uma: ofc yes! i chose to throw vihaan out bcs he seems to be a lunatic at times... so thought of giving him his so-called freedom! 

i was shocked to an extent i can't say! is she really our mom?! or did she adopt us from somewhere?! i wanted to kill her for using our feelings and attachments for one another as her weapon... nodding my head, i turned my head and clenched my fists in anger

"she is right, we can go to any extent for one another! and from today, i will go to any extent for exacting his revenge! and from now, you will see what really a lunatic is!"

from that day, i was training myself to be exactly like vansh... his voice was easy for me to catch up with, as i always used to mimic it and put the blame on him when i was in some trouble! yeah, those were the golden memories... 

Time ran away leaving no traces of me being vihaan and vansh being dead! i was living as vansh and i do believe he is in my heart so indeed he is living right?! 

It's been now 7 years ever since i left my dark world, my bad life, my bad routines, and my riddhima! i know she must have grown up and become a beautiful lady but i surely don't wanna re-enter her life and ruin her peace so i used to avoid thinking about her though at the end of the day when i close my eyes to sleep... all i see is her innocent face! 

Just like that one random day, i was going back to my mansion when Ishani called up and informed me she is pregnant! yeah i am going to be a mama whereas angre a father! i knew about their secret marriage and all a long back and today i was so happy for my little sister, so i decided to buy her something... getting inside the mall nearby, i booked it for some hours...

i went upstairs to the ladies section and i noticed a beautiful lady walking around doing something in front of the mirror, she was wearing a pink sexy gown... i felt an urge to see her face... i went up to her and she collapsed with my chest! i felt an unknown emotion rolling in me. she hugged me and i stood there shocked... she was so irritating and so much like my ridz! and when she told her name is also riddhima, i was shocked... i wanted to know if she is really the one so i let her shop with me and i gave her almost all the dresses that have a cut in the back for me to see the scribbling. i wanted to run and take her in my arms when i saw it, but controlling my growing desire to tell her everything, i kept a cold face hiding all the emotions inside...