"Your ruhi and My V"

Everything that is written in this chapter is purely fictional and has got nothing to do with reality and any similarity is purely coincidence! 

Author's pov

riddhima was walking restlessly in her room trying to remember the rest of that day! but say it her unluck or his luck, she couldn't remember a silly thing! she badly wanted to cry now, but she can't! her chain of thoughts was broken when her husband entered the room in a go and started removing his three-piece so rashly looking in the mirror! she doesn't even think he noticed her sitting in the corner of the bed but nah she was wrong

vansh(looking at his beard): i think i need to trim it, isn't it riddhima?

her cheeks flushed out hearing him, the devilish things she did to him that day came in her eyes making her feel more embarrassed and before she could say anything, she felt his rough petals in her cheeks. 

vansh(in her earlobes): i love it when you blush for me! btw you didn't remember anything Nah?

she was getting goosebumps due to their proximity! she turned her head a little up and slightly her soft petals brushed with his rough ones due to the sudden movement making her clutch her bedsheets even tighter and look away and nodded it no!

vansh(laughing): haha this shyness of yours gives me a feeling that you are somewhat embarrassed for your deeds and aren't able to face me! anyways i am gonna take a bath, after that will talk about this. 

she nodded but ultimately avoided his gaze, making him chuckle! 

as soon as the door closing sound was heard, she sighed in relief and facepalmed for her stupidity! she wanted to dig a grave and sleep in it peacefully away from all this mess! but nah... god has got a better and adventurous plan for her! cursing her fate, she got up from her place and was about to leave for Ishani's room when his phone caught her sight! she took it and was surprised seeing the fact that he didn't have any password!

riddhima(to herself): weird guy! he is such a filthy rich person... then why the hell is he not having any password? anyways i think i should check that video which he was talking about first and i don't think i am invading someone's privacy as far as he is my husband! and when he is mine, then why would i be so bothered in checking his phone?!!

after a continuous debate of her little brain and a big heart, she decided to check it... and finally, after a search of 5 minutes, she found the video

the video:-

we can see riddhima adjusting the camera. 

vansh(confused): what is this for?

riddhima: you are gonna share your pain and thoughts about Ruhi Nah? what if i forget it later, so recording it for my future knowledge!

she said so innocently and sat facing him, in enthusiasm for hearing the story! 

vansh(looking away): you think i will tell it to you and let you have fun of me? 

riddhima(pinching him): you think i can't feel others' pain?! i am telling you sharing it can help you reduce it! if you tell me, i can also tell you...

vansh: hmm... so basically i was 21 when that disaster took place! i lost my wife, my Ruhi! the only fault we did was we loved each other and we craved for freedom!

his voice became low and shaky making his feelings come out by mistake!

riddhima(patting his shoulders): did you love her that much? if yes then what happened between both of you?

vansh(with a pale smile): me and Ruhi were surely in love with each other but we never had actually got the courage to confess it to the world but that day, when my dad forced me to leave the country for my further studies i wanted her to know i will be with her! but when i sneaked into her room that day, i got to see her lifeless body on the floor! blood oozing out from her wrist! i felt like someone stabbing me with 100's of knives!