The truth and the past! (02)

Same warning!!!!! and physical harassment against women is always a crime, let it be any situation and inline comments are expected... and the crimes mentioned here are crimes so don't try it at home! and take a tissue paper because i cried a lot!

Vihaan's pov

i came back with a plate of food and gave it to her... she asked me to untie her which made me think a little

riddhima(impatiently tapping her foot): hmm fine don't, at least feed me rrey!!!!!!! i am so hungry!!!!!

i chuckled at her words and went to her took the food in my hands... she opened her mouth and i feed her... 

vihaan(while feeding): are you a mafia fan? like do you read such FF's or books of that sort?! 

riddhima almost jumped in excitement and spoke

"of course yes! i love them... i admire them like hell! aren't they just cool? i thought there is no handsome mafia's or dons like them but after seeing you my opinion changed..."

i laughed at the stupid thoughts she has about people like us, feeding her another spoon i asked

"so i am sure you are interested in billionaire FF's too..."

riddhima(nodding like a kiddo): ofc yes! i always wanted a billionaire and i will marry a billionaire only...

vihaan(chuckling): then marry me... i am one of the great rai...

i was about to spill the beans when i realized she is just playing along... i stopped in my tracks and walked of the room. how can i fall for that little brat's trap!? then a sinister smile broke out in me, i know how exactly to tame this little kitten! 

At night:-

i went to her with her food and she looked irked with me... haha so even food can make her mad! great... 

i went and opened her ties and asked her to have her food and while having it i asked

"so how did you become an Indian American?"

riddhima(lost in food): oh that... my dad is an American but got married to an Indian, which is my mom... so i am an Indian American!

vihaan(adjusting himself in his chair): i bet she was so pretty!

riddhima: indeed she was... 

vihaan: so why not stay with your dad in Thailand? i mean he is in Thailand right...

riddhima: because i am a patriotic idiot like my...

vihaan(completing her words): like your mom... who died serving for the nation! indeed your parents are a combo, like an army doctor and a lawyer... not bad! and your courage show it all that you are their child!

riddhima dropped the spoon from her hands and looked at vihaan with widened eyes! he smirks and tells her

"even i know how to play games baby girl..."

she gave a cheeky smile and he went from there smiling like an idiot... this continued for almost 14 days, i felt like i was getting kinda attached to her somewhere but shrugging them all off i was working on my first-ever deal in child trafficking. yeah i know it sounds crazy! but i wanted to step in and expand further. we were talking about the deal when angre came in with a pale face. i knew something wasn't right at all. i called off the meeting and as soon as everyone was out, angre closed the door and fall on my lap crying. my heart thudded out in fear what if something happened to vansh or anyone i care for?!

i tried to console angre and asked him what happened...

angre(stammering): ru...ru... ruhi!!

he couldn't complete his words but the thought of something happening to her scared the shit out of me... because through this, it's my di who is getting affected and my Bhai... he won't be able to live without her! she is his only support and drug that can tame him just like how riddhima has become mine now... wait riddhima?! how the hell did i even think about her here?! my chains of thoughts were broken hearing angre's words