love or obsession[2]

part 2 of love or obsession
probably my longest imagine on here yet

WARNING! Contains possessiveness, manipulation, gore and blood, junior being a psychopath, obsessive behavior and knife violence.

Junior stared at you as he was about to punch Max again, but stopped like you wanted, this confused you but as the teachers took him away to talk you brushed it off.

Max went with too, since he technically fought back and was involved. "That was bad, Jake said, hugging you when he saw you.

"Yeah, Jake, but hopefully it wasn't for stupid reasons."

"You know, I think Junior likes you, Jake admits. You bit your lower lip as you left the scene. "What do you mean?"

"When he was staring at you that time? It may have been due to his liking for you."

"Don't be silly, we haven't known each other for that long, plus doesn't he have a girlfriend? You asked.

Jake shrugged."From what I heard, they broke up. Lexy is official with Oliver now." "Wow, you said."but still, I want to get to know him first."

"Understandable."

You were of course unaware that Junior wasn't done with you yet, oh no, you were his obsession, and his only.

He would gladly murder anyone for you... slowly losing his sanity because of you.

All he needed was a slight push and would completely go insane.

Unfortunately, that push would quickly happen.

__

Like per usual, You were in Biology class when you felt a pair of eyes on you which led you to making eye contact with Junior.

His eye contact looked passionate and lustful, but you were too naïve and brushed it off as "nothing to be concerned about"

Even though you literally saw him beat the fuck out of the dude who was into you but whatever.  You smiled before turning back around to pay attention.

You never wanted to fail any of your classes and you never did before. So why change all of that now?

"Miss L/n, do you have a table partner? Miss Fairchild asked, you shook your head. "Well then for this project you can work with Junior, She adds."He doesn't have one either."

You nod and smile."Hey." "Hey, He replies, a genuine smile on his face. "I heard you're pretty smart, You winked.

"Yeah you can say that, He chuckled, blushing. Finally, you were talking to him which was what he wanted.

If there was anything Junior Wheeler was good at besides academics and running, It would be manipulation.

He used to use it on Lexy all the time, she couldn't manipulate him ever, though. A good thing was he couldn't be manipulated easily or at all.

"So we should start so we don't fail, you chuckle. "We should, but I'm fine, I'm with a pretty girl that's all that matters, He flirts. You giggle although you couldn't hide your nervousness.

He was attractive and your heart was pounding so fast as you continued doing the assignment, he was doing his share and you were doing yours.

He placed his hand on top of yours but was interrupted by the bell. Dang It, He thought, his plan going slowly but accordingly.

You waved bye to him and giggled, he was really a sweet person, or so you thought. Despite the fight that happened you only assumed it was because he was in a shitty mood.

During Lunch, You sat with Jake and Devon, Junior was quite popular so he always sat with the popular kids, Including Lexy.

It must have been awkward since she was all over Oliver. You frown then turn back to Devon. "Y/n... Jake started. He didn't get the chance because Max approaches you.

"Hey y/n, he says, rubbing the back of his neck. "What's up? You asked."Also... I feel bad for what happened to you yesterday."

"It's fine you weren't involved, Max said."And anyways are you still up for a date?" He was blushing and looked adorable.

"Yes I would love to!"

You never had a boy ask you out before so this was really exciting for you. However, you had no idea what terrible mistake you just made.

____________________________________________________________
Max was so excited to take you on a date, the two of you made plans at the local Café that a lot of popular kids hung out at.

He usually walked home and lived near where you and Junior lived. He heard footsteps from behind him but brushed it off as paranoia.

He walked closer and realized he was being followed but someone forcefully turned him around.

"Junior? He asked, wary of him after ehe fight. "Remember when I told you Y/N is mine? Guess you didn't listen, Junior asked.

He plunged the knife into his chest, blood spilling out, Junior's sanity completely gone. He smirked when he knew he was dead.

His first kill.