chucky's back.

season 2 spoiler warning! 

You were surprised your parents agreed on you going to Incarnate Lord, simple words: Catholic School. "Mom! Dad! I seriously... You begin. Your mother frowned."(Y/n)... You need this. You're troubled. God will help you."

"God? You laughed, sitting beside Jake, Devon nd Lexy, your friends. "You really believe we murdered a kid? Come on, Mom, Dad..." Your mother sobbed." You need Jesus, (Y/N), especially being around homosexuals, you might be one."

Jake and Devon frowned, knowing they meant them. You scoffed. "Seriously? You need some help, both of you. Sending me off for your own purposes." They knew how hard Junior's death was on you.

So why do this?

Still, they only hugged, you said i love you, before you headed off. You hoped you would only be gone for some time, but being away from your pathetic mother and father didn't sound so bad. "Chucky's back, You mumble. "I'm in shock."

Lexy nodded. Jake and Devon looked very worried. With your family being openly homophobic, You were pissed off. More so, You hoped Chucky would give them karma for you, honestly. Sounds horrible, but they did this.

Jake, however, had kept something from you. He did receive a phone call from Chucky, but also from someone you were sure was dead.

Junior.