4th of july

jake wheeler x male!reader

a purely fluffy imagine:)

at some point, i will finish part 3 of you're mine but who knows?

"Hey Y/n, Jake greeted you. "Hey, You smiled, seeing the blush on your boyfriend's face. He was outside of your door on an ordinary July day.

The upcoming weekend was the Fourth of July weekend and you were looking  forward to it despite not having any plans whatsoever.

Just like Jake, you didn't have much friends besides Devon and Jake before you began dating Jake and were an official couple. "So, uh, you have any plans for the upcoming fourth of july weekend? He asks.

You shook your head."No, but it would be nice spending it with you." He blushed even more. You always made him feel so happy, so special. "That's what i was gonna ask about, Jake chuckled. "I was wondering if you'd like to spend it with me? Watch fireworks maybe?"

"I'd love to."

You kissed him and he kissed back passionately, so did you. You loved him so much, you just wanted to protect your boyfriend at all costs, that was how he felt about you, protecting his boyfriend at all costs.

t i m e s k i p

Your parents were a bit hesitant about you going off on your own, you were their only child and son after all. But you assured them you would be fine since you would be with Jake, and your parents trusted him. 

"Okay, be safe Y/N! M/n told you. "Of course, Mom! You responded. Once you arrived, Jake had his hand in yours as the two of you were walking. "So, is this where we are going to be watching fireworks? You asked.

He nodded, and sat down, you sat down next to him. It was officially July 4th, which was the day of this amazing night. You placed your head on his shoulder as the fireworks went off. 

This was amazing, you didn't want it to end.