protector

requested by: 911eddievr

hope you like it:)

platonic!chucky x gn!reader

You frowned, living in this hellhole. Your family was well, horrible. Making your life even more hrd, You were bullied in school. Which is why you were surprised some of your bullies were horribly injured, being stabbed roughly. 

Still, they were sure you were involved in their misfortune, bullying you even more. Then, few weeks later, Chucky came in your life. You were crying, like every single night. "Why me? You cried in your pillow.

"You're superior to those assholes, (Y/n)? Some voice laughed. Frightened, You gasped, seeing some doll right in front of you, moving. "Who are you? You whispered, hoping your parents wouldn't wake up. 

"Chucky, He replies smugly, hopping on your bed."And now, I can help you. Protect you, if you will." You knew this would be wrong, cruel, even. Murdering people who wronged you? Though, if he could rid you of your horrible household then...

You smile."Okay. What do I give you?" Chucky smirked."Nothing. I like you, (Y/N). So, I will help you with nothing in return. I don't do deals. Partnership." Since you and him were a team, you bring him everywhere, even school.

Placing him in your locker, You were shoved, hearing some laughter. "If it isn't the person who hurt me, Damian scoffed. "I promise, I did no hrm, You reply, eyes watering quickly. "Hm, I think otherwise, His girlfriend Leah piped in, holding his hand, shoving you on the ground.

"If you even come near us, We will hurt you, really really badly."

You frown, standing up, looking smug."You don't have the balls, either of you. So if you bother me, Your life will be gone." And soon, they were found dead, murdered, together.