pure chaos

glen x non binary!reader x glenda

things were messy. very messy.

You lived good with Glen and Glenda, your loving significant others. No, they weren't with each other, just sharing you. When one day, they informed you of their visit. "You're going where? You asked. Glen replied," Seeing our Mom. Won't be for long. You know she likes us visiting every year on our birthday, right?"

You nodded. You did. Glenda smiled, kissing you first then Glen. Glenda was more mischievous and bold than Glen, a kind and sweet person.

They were complete opposite from each other but you loved them. And then they were off. However, when Glen messaged you things were crazy, you knew you needed to go there. Something seemed off from the beginning anyways.

You drove over as quick as possible. Glen and Glenda might be pissed, but you were worried, so them being mad didn't bother you. You just needed the assurance things were fine.

And their mother's house was huge. After all she was Jennifer Tilly, but that never bothered you one bit.

When you didn't see any lights on, You panicked before looking over, seeing lights on nearby, like in a shed.

Maybe they were there.

You go closer, seeing your significant others, and Nica Pierce? the missing woman you'd seen on posters and such? You see fhe door, sighing. Should you open? You open. "(Y/N)? Glen said, in shock. 

Nica looked so... terrified, and different.  You hoped she was okay. "I'm sorry... I was so worried, You say. they both hug you. "Who is this... Nica asked nervously, more so scared in case of being killed.

"(Y/N) (L/N), our partner, Glenda hissed. "They weren't supposed to be here!" Glenda held Glen back. "Quiet Glen, Glenda hissed, before softly speaking with you,"(Y/N), this... is dangerous. You need to go, Our Mom might hurt you. She's... crazy."

You frowned. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying with you." they both hug you. but this, everything was pure chaos