that stupid doll

jake wheeler x male!reader

part 2?

You should have known that your best friend, Jake Wheeler, was keeping some sort of secrets from you.  When he bought a good guy doll, you thought it was kind of hilarious. "Seriously, a doll? You ask him."Jake, you're 14 years old."

"Y/n, hear me out, this doll could really be a big part of my sculpture, Jake smiled, knowing you were just joking around with him.  You tried to think from his point of view, and shrugged."Guess so, and it does seem retro, totally your style."

He laughed and nodded, You were his only best friend that stuck by him all these years, especially with the hardship after losing his mom. But despite supporting him, You did get a bad vibe from this doll.

You knew about the history with good guy dolls, but Jake kind of knew, and just assumed this ws a regular good guy doll, so did you.  "Jake, i have a bad feeling about your doll, You blurted. "y/n, i can assure you, that i am just gonna use it for art then get rid of it, Jake said.

The two of you were in love with each other, but oblivious, and you stuck by him because of it, you wanted him to simply be okay. This doll might be his downfall, or be why he just snaps. You had a feeling that doll was more than a doll.

But you couldn't prove it.......yet.

Just a few days later, Jake sid he was going to sell the doll, which kind of took you by surprise, he said it would be for his "art".

"Jake, why are you all of a sudden selling your doll? You asked, he seemed sad, probably because just 2 days ago, his Dad died and he had to move in with Junior, his cousin.

"This doll...I can't keep him anymore, He whispers. You weren't entirely surprised by that, because now everything that used to be normal was turning into chaos.

that stupid doll..