psychotic

junior wheeler x fem!reader

there will be part 2 + part 3, but that is it. And FINALLY, chucky is actually in this!

NO warnings in this one, but part 2 there will be;) 

You used to despise Junior, and that was never going to change for you. Then it did, his home life wasn't as perfect as you thought. Chucky tore everyone apart.

First, Jake's dad, then it was Mrs. Wheeler, Junior's kind and caring mother. You wanted it to all end.

Then, your family.

"Why did Chucky kill Oliver? Lexy asks. "He was no use to him." "well, I mean it was for the thrill i assume, You admit, everyone agreed on that. 

"I should get home, my mom thinks I need rest for the funeral, You say. Your family had been close with the Wheeler Family for years which was why you kind of were close to Jake and Junior.

"Okay Y/n, Devon and Jake said in a unison, the two of them an official couple. Chucky had destroyed everyone's lives and he was enjoying it.

You hoped your parents wouldn't mind you being one minute later than they wanted you to be. As soon as you got home though, you screamed, your parents both dead, CHUCKY carved on their arms.

He was behind this, he had destroyed your life now. 

Meanwhile, Chucky was able to get to Junior, who he sensed already was messed up, but just needed a slight push. Junior was infatuated with you and Chucky was going to take advantage of that...

"Y/N, We came as quickly as possible! Lexy said, before seeing your parents. "It was Chucky, Jake said, angrily. "Of course he goes after you next, you were a part of our group." "He's not around, i don't hear his creepy laugh, Devon said.

"So, he must be manipulating someone else! You concluded. "But who else could be an easy target? Caroline is finally not falling for his tricks anymore, Lexy asked, confused, glancing at everyone. 

You frown. "I think i know who, but i'm not entirely certain." "Tell us, Y/n! Jake said. You knew that if Lexy heard you, she might either break down and get mad, or be understanding and calm. She had amazing development and had been kind of like a friend.

"Junior."