brother's best friend

oliver x fem!reader

no warnings besides makeouts and fluff

"Y/n, your brother, Junior said."Can i introduce you to my friend? He's been curious about you." "Sure? You replied, kind of confused, why would his friend want to meet you? Despite being Junior's twin sister, you were not like him.

He was popular, cool, social, so an extrovert, but you were a total outcast, introvert, antisocial, like your cousin, Jake, who you got along with extremely well. Then, you saw him. Oliver Hayden, he had been your secret crush for a bit.

"Hi, You said, shaking his hand. "H-Hey, he responds, completely red. "Oliver, you're as red as a tomato,  Junior joked."Anyways, meet Y/N, my twin sister." "I like your name, Oliver complimented. You smiled. "Thanks. You seem really nice for Junior's friend."

"y/n! Junior replied, playfully hitting your shoulder. Oliver chuckled. "I get that a lot, actually." "Oh, You replied, nervously. You still were pretty shy and awkward, you didn't even have much friends.

"I'll be right back, Junior announced, walking upstairs for something. "Sooo... Oliver said, attempting to start a conversation.

"Um, what do you like to do? you asked shyly. "I mean, I like football, Oliver says. "So does Junior, I think, prefers running though, You said.

"Listen... He started, before Junior came back. "Come on, Oliver, let's play some video games! Junior said calmly.

Oliver nodded and waved to you, walking upstairs. You sighed, how on earth were you going to get closer to Oliver?

You really wanted to know.

Eventually, you had a friendship with Oliver behind Junior's back. You knew he would be pretty mad if he knew.

Which is why it was a secret, Oliver was so nice and caring, you did wonder how he was even friends with your brother.

"Y/n! Hey! Oliver said, at your friend door. This time, you invited him over. Junior had practice so he wouldn't be home.

"Since my brother's not home we could hangout by ourselves, You smiled, letting him in. "Sounds good to me, Oliver agreed.

"We could watch a movie, if you want, You suggested. "I'd like that, He responds, following behind you upstairs.

You knew you had fallen hard for him, but didn't want to admit it, after all, the two of you had kind of become friends.

He probably didn't even see you that way.

The two of you entered your bedroom and sat on your bed. Whenever you saw him, butterflies appeared.

He was so sweet, what girl wouldn't fall for him?

As the movie turned on, you sighed. "Oliver, i have something to confess." "What is it? He asks, pausing the movie. You scooted closer to him. "I want to be more than friends, you and i." Oliver blushed.

Then, his lips were on yours, and you kissed back, deepening the kiss. You fell on the bed as you two began making out.

"I would like to be more than friends too, Y/N."