first kiss

lexy cross x male!reader

You hated admitting You've never been kissed before, or kissed anyone. Despite being popular in school, most girls who liked you weren't your type. Youve only been approached by three girls. Why? Everyone knew you were super popular, and unattainable.

You were from the famous L/N family. Your family were very rich actors from Hollywood. You were only here because of the divorce. Just you and your Mom. You would be seeing your father soon, though. During the summer.

However, one girl you did have your eyes on. Lexy Cross. Daughter of the Mayor. So in your leogue, maybe even out of your league. "Take a picture, It'll last longer, Lexy smirked, noticing you were staring. You chuckled."Clever."

Smugly, Lexy replied,"You weren't being sneaky, (L/N)." "Neither were you, Cross, You snap back teasingly. Lexy would never confess how she really felt about you. She had the biggest crush on you.

Feeling was luckily mutual. 

Calling each other by your last name, one of your jokingly teases. During this, Lexy was with Junior, who disliked you, more so from jealousy. Which, you considered funny. Why so insecure? He was well-liked, popular, good looking. 

Rich family. 

So why would he dislike you? He had his family put together. Ironically, You were envious of his family being happy, married. "Lexy... Junior said, dragging her from you."Come on." She frowns, noticing junior was being weird.

Jealous, like usual. 

Then they broke up. Lexy liked Oliver, and Junior? Well, he loved only her so kind of difficult. You grabbed some books from your locker, seeing Lexy, smirking. "Oh hey, little miss perfect, You said. Lexy replied,"I think we should skip. You know, you nd me?"

"Sure, I planned on skipping."

Placing your books back, You follow her, surprised she offered this. Did she have something planned? Probably. You had so much in common. Both of you had some issues. Ignored by your family, rich kids who were stuck up.

Your father left with your baby sister, so you never would see her until summer. Lexy smiled."i've heard you've never been kissed, or kissed anyone." You nodded, pretending you were clam, when you were freaking the fuck out. 

In the grass, You see her lean in, and you lean in, kissing her, Lexy kissed bfck, You had your first kiss. You finally accepted you liked Lexy, romantically. Seemingly, She did too.