killer love[2]

young! charles lee ray x fem!reader
the only warning is manipulation in this one which technically isn't even a warning.

When you woke up the next day, your father had vanished completely. It was awfully strange and the last time you saw him he claimed to go for a cigarette break.

They weren't allowed inside.

Despite you kind of hating him, you were worried he was dead. He was all you had left here. Your wealthy Uncle on your mother's side lived in New York.

"Charles, have you seen my Dad? You asked. He shook his head. "Not since he got pissed off at me yesterday."

"Oh okay, I believe you."

He smiled."I really like you, Y/N, I would never lie to you." "I know, you said, intertwining your hand in his, making him blush. "Which is why i trust you. He was a piece of shit anyways, if he is missing. He normally goes to bars on his so-called cigarette breaks."

"An alcoholic?"

You nodded. "Ever since Mom died anyways. She was the one that kept him sober. I look like her too much, same h/c, same e/c. Of course he beat me up, i resembled her too much, a reminder of what he lost."

Charles looked at you, concern in his voice,"Y/N, whatever happens, I won't let him do that to you again. I love you too much." He kissed you, and you kissed back. Not knowing he was the one who murdered your father...

He would do anything for you...

A psychopath's first love...