save your tears

junior wheeler x fem!reader
save your tears tho😏
AGED UP 16+!

❝𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫.❞

Everyone saw you and Junior as the "dream" couple since he treated you so well, even your parents liked him as you said.

But the truth was, he treated you horribly behind close doors and never seemed to respect your relationship at all.

Your parents disliked him and told you that you should dump him but you were blinded by love and refused.

Now you wish you had listened.

"Okay Y/N, can you please tell me what I did wrong? He asked one night. Tears filled your eyes as you stubbornly crossed your arms.

"You mean you don't fucking know? You spat."I can't believe you." He sighed."Look I doubt it was a big deal-"

"NOT a big deal? You asked, tears pouring down your face."I have been nothing but loyal to you and well... I caught you kissing lexy at that party!"

His eyes widened.... He didn't expect you to know that at all. He thought it was unseen and that you wouldn't know.

"See? Now you feel bad! You said. You were outside after he got jealous of your friend. "I wish I had listened to my parents! You yell."Because... because... we are over!"

"No! Y/n! Give me another-"

You slapped him across the face."why would I? You treated me like garbage. So go and date your new girl, Lexy."

You stormed away and didn't care that he began crying himself.

THREE MONTHS LATER

He knew you deserved so much better than him... In fact everyone around you knew it... at least your personal friends.

You were such a faithful person to him and yet he had to be an idiot and kiss Lexy. He was never the best boyfriend, no he was such a terrible boyfriend.

He always was rude and cold, but that was too late. Here he was, at another party and seeing you dancing and being happy.

He sipped the fourth drink and knew that it was probably not a good idea. "Junior, come on, go and apologize, Devon said."Drinking away your problems isn't a good idea."

"Devon.. she hates me! Junior insists. "You sure? Devon asked. Junior nodded."But I guess i will give it a shot."

Once you saw him your eyes filled with tears. "Junior? You asked. He wanted to say something, instead he ran away...

Of course.

You frown, and decided that it was a good idea to leave. You had so much fun but then he came back into your life.

Why?

"Hey! y/n! Wait!"

You turn to see the brunette approach you and sigh. "It's been three months and I wanted to say i feel so horrible, Junior said."Throughout our entire relationship...."

"I know, You reply."But you're not sober, Junior. And clearly you're only saying this because you're drunk."

He kissed you, and then you realized how much you kissed him, kissing back. Junior looked sad at you and held your hand in his.

"You deserve better than me and I can't put you through hell again so you should find someone who loves you and save those tears for another day."