This is what we call Prologue

It was a normal day in UA.

Classes were going as normal. Teachers were getting fed up of the students, All Might was having a chat with Izuku and Bakugo was being annoying as usual.

Then suddenly a a flash occured and everybody got sucked into it. 

When everyone opened their eyes, they saw that they were strapped to a chair in a theatre. The League of Villains was also present but neither could do anything as they couldn't use their quirks. 

Some pro heroes like Mt.Lady, Kamui Woods, Present Mic, Midnight, Nezu, Aizawa, All Might, Powerloader, Cementoss, Hawks and Endeavor were also present in the back seats. 

The most interesting/erotic sight was that of Midoriya. Ochako was sitting on his lap and Momo and Toru were sleeping on his shoulders. Mineta and Kaminari screamed when they saw this making everyone look towards the greenette. 

Everyone started waking up.

Before anyone could do anything about the Midoriya situation another bright flash occured and there was Inko, the Big 3, Eri, Kota and.................. AFO!!

Everyone got into a fighting stance when they saw him but none could move.

Before things could escalate into a big fight, a voice spoke.

*SOME FEW CLICHE EXPLAINATIONS LATER*

"Ohhhh but why only Deku's?" Ochako asked. She was strapped with Deku making her blush furiously. 

"Cause he's the protagonist of the story."  A girl/ god of multiverse named Lucy said. No one questioned further seeing her power.

"So what are we going to watch first?" Todoroki asked. He, Natsuo, Rei and Fuyumi were sittting together away from Endeavor after a reunion (partly rage).

" Dark Knight".

So new chapter coming tomorrow. Thanks so much for the reads.