The Joker Heist

"Oh also Midoriya is the Joker in this. And there are no quirks in this world." Lucy said. 

"That damn nerd a joker? Suits him right." Bakugo said. 

"I dare you to say that after watching this multiverse." Lucy said causing some to get afraid of what they might see.

The scene opens by a man in clown get up standing on the side of a road waiting for a pick up. Then a van comes and he hops in. Two men in joker masks are on a building next to a bank from where they throw a rope to the roof top.

"No one will see two men coming from a roof." Nezu states while some nod at this.

"I need those rope throwers." Mei said excited due to which Powerloader groaned.

"Three of a kind, lets do this." J1 says.

"That's it? Three guys?" J2 asks.

"Two guys on the roof. Every guy gets a share. Five shares is plenty." J1 answers.

"Six shares. Don't forget the guy who planned this." J2 corrects him.

"He thinks he can sit it out and still take a slice?" J1 said annoyed.

"I know why they call him a the Joker." J2 said.

"Why do they call him the Joker?" J1 questions.

"How can a person who planned all this get a slice when he is sitting in his home while the rest do the dirty work? Doesn't he know that he would get betrayed?" Kaminari asks recieveing some nods. That was indeed dumb.

"The Joker is one of the biggest criminal masterminds of the entire multiverse." Lucy says.

Everyone's eyes widen hearing this. Such a clever guy and he does this? What a joke.

The three joker wannabess enter the bank and fire some shots scaring the people present.

On the roof, one guy breaks the roof door while the other one gets ready to kill him as his job is done.

"Now that is some plan. Killing the person after he finishes his part, impressive." AFO said.

The bank manager takes out a shot gun while J3 was putting bombs on the hostages. J4 was trying to open the vault. The bank manager shoots J1 on the back making him fall down. J1 and J2 take cover. "You have any idea who you're stealing from? You and your friends are dead." The BM says firing more shots at them.

"Gotta say, the manager has some guts." All Might said.

"Where was the police during this?" Present Mic asked to which Lucy answered "Late and on their way as always."

J4 has opened the vault when J2 enters and kills him. The J2 enters the vault and starts taking as much money as he can.

"that's a lot of money. If the Joker guy was smart then he would have had us bring a bigger car." J2 says. Then he cocks his gun and points it at J3. "I'm betting the Joker told you to kill me as soon as we have loaded the cash."

J3 looks at his watch, moves out of the ways saying "no, no, no, no, I have to kill the bus driver." Just then a bus crashes right into J2 killing him.

"Holy.." Before Kaminari could say anything, his mouth was taped shut by Sero saying little ears. He planned all this? Shigaraki thought now getting jealous of the Joker guy.

After loading the bus with money, J3 kills the bus driver.

"Think you're smart huh?" BM asks "the guy that hired youse! They will do the same to you. Oh, criminals in this town used to believe in things.... Honor! Respect! Look at you! WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN!?"

"That guy has guts. Gotta give him that." Aizawa said. "Where's Deku?" Uraraka asked.

"You would see him soon." Lucy answered her.

J3 puts a bomb in his mouth saying " I believe, what doesn't simply kill you makes you stranger." He then takes of his mask.

"SHIT THAT'S DEKU/ NERD/ MIDORIYA!!" Everyone shouted. But before they could say anything else it started playing,

Joker smiled and went to the bus. The bomb went off telling itself to be a laughing gas.

"So you like the dark version of Deku?" Lucy asked.

No one answered. 
"Well then let's go to the next thing and since your mood is gloomy so memes."