Revived-2

"We can't keep doing this Lui. You may be strong but you are still a mortal after all. " Doctor Stevenson said to the man who apparently had cuts and gashes in his upper chest and stomach.
" What else can I do? " 'Lui' said as he put on his shirt, a black hoodie. His body was the perfect body anyone wanted, and the presence of scars just made it more presentable in a way.

Midnight: he is making me feel kind of dizzy..... That body hmmmm
Mina: Those abs..... *faints along with some more, cue the nose bleeds*
Kirishima: Those scars are so manly
Bakugo: Tch, I guess they are cool
Aizawa: He looks young, so how did he get those many scars?
Lucy: All in due time

"I need to find him." Lui said to the man. Suddenly the house started to rumble. Lui and the doctor sighed. "I suppose my words have no effect. I will leave you to your business Lui." The doctor said as a portal opened and he walked in.
Lui opened the door of the house and stepped outside.
Outside, he saw strange creatures, with black wings, long and sharp claws, ribs protruding out from the stomach. They were also very sharp. There legs were probably the longest part of there 9 foot body.

Uraraka: what is that?
Yaomomo: it looks like some kind of creature
Kaminari: yeah a creature straight out of underworld
All Might and Izuku: what are those creatures?
Lucy: All in due time, and yes they are from the underworld. They are called Destroyers, as by their name they try to destroy multiverses. They are after Luenor because, you know the obvious protagonist reasons. Then there are Angels, who protect the mutliverse from Destroyers. The Angels have mixed opinions about Luenor. Some protect him while some are after him. That's all you need for now.
PM: Can you please shorten it up?
Lucy: Just watch

"The Puny King of Puny mortals, you are to be presented before the Ruler of Chaos. " One of the Destroyers said as he bared his fangs at the mentioned puny king.

Bakugo: puny mortals? I will show him who puny is.
Lucy: You'll get your ass whopped before the right starts, as you all are very weak
Shigaraki: Who are you calling weak? We can take on an Destroyer easily.
Lucy: Say that again after this

" Puny King you say.... " Luenor said as suddenly the Destroyer appeared in front of him ready to claw his face out.
But before anyone could process, there were ashes of the Destroyer lying on the ground near Luenor. "You know they call me the Strongest mortal of the Multiverse for a reason. And the Ruler of Chaos is after me for a reason which very few know." Luenor said as he took out his weapon.

Uraraka: How are they that fast?!
Momo: Yes even in the multiverse, there are no quirks that allow people to be that fast
Lucy: Multiverse doesn't revolve around the MHA verse. You are all a dot, a puny dimension in this vast Multiverse, replicable, breakable. But that man, that Luenor, he is called the strongest mortal in this vast multiverse for a reason. Please respect that. And also because he is watching it is through the shadows
Aizawa: I think you broke them with the truth. I am gonna sleep until they are awake
Midnight: Still......
AFO: Is there any way, we can even compete?
Lucy: Well, there are few versions of you who went till B class.
Kaminari: That's strong right?
Lucy: Luenor is SSSSS+ class
Kirishima: Damn..... We don't stand a chance, do we?
Izuku: There must be a way?
Lucy: Too much power is bad. Ask any Angel, or even an A class one.
AM: Young Midoriya, you have to accept that someone will always remain stronger than you no matter how strong you are.
Izuku: Yes sensei!

AN: It is fun updating like this. Also I need your views about this story (Luenor one) cause I have a whole other series ready for this