Joker Trailer

Lucy: Next one we would watching would be a Joker universe. Rather a trailer.

Eri: You mean the scary clown which is Deku? *starts crying*

Lucy: I can't really help it. Also this is one of reasons of him becoming a Joker.

Aizawa: Okay. 

"Arthur, does it help to have someone to talk to?" Midnight asked. Midoriya smiled at her.
Midoriya was seen walking and then climbing the stairs, rather gloomily.

Ochaco: What happened to Deku?
Lucy: Didn't I mention it once that Midoriya had a very abusive childhood in one of universes? This one is that only and then there are others (My new book in March-The Midoriya Joke)

"My mother always tells me to smile and put on a happy face. She told me I had a purpose." Midoriya is seen as a very pale and malnourished boy who is writing something on his diary. 
'People expect you to behave as if you don't.'

Midnight: uh....What?
Lucy: People expect you to behave as if you don't exist.
Inko: What?
Lucy: Imagine being born quirkless and the boy you called your friend is one of your main abusers. People look at you as if you don't exist or are a mistake.
Aizawa: Bakugo. We are going to a have a talk after this universe.

"To bring laughter and joy to the world." Midoriya was dancing holding a sign outside a musical store. Just then a group of boys came and took his sign and ran off. 
"Hey! Hey! Stop them!" They lead Midoriya to an alley where he suddenly gets attacked by the sign. Then the boys start kicking him and run off when they hear someone.
Midoriya was lying on the ground gasping.

Mina: Hey that's mean.
Kirishima: Not manly bro.
Toru: Poor Midoriya.
Lucy: This is the real world. The alleys that the heroes don't enter because they won't get famous for them have the most number of crimes. Aizawa knows about it. If he wanted , he could have easily entered the top 5 rankings. Because without your quirks, you are worse than an animal.
Endeavour: What did you say?
Dabi: The truth.

"is it just me...or is it getting crazier out there?" Midoriya was dancing with his mother and the music Smile was playing in the background.
Midoriya was next seen enjoying a nice date with Toga.
Midoriya was walking to a hospital and having trouble keeping his anger under control when next to him in the lift was a mental patient thrashing in his straps.

Shigaraki: He knows the real world which is kept shielded from the heroes. Even his smiles and laughs are fakes.
AFO: People like that becomes the worst villains.
AM: 'I was quirkless once too...but with me it was not so bad...'
Nana: *Looks away*

Midoriya was laughing- a very fake laugh and trying to forcefully smile but failed.

Shigaraki: See?

Midoriya was laughing uncontrollably in a train while his three bullies were harassing him.
"What's so funny?" One bully asked. Midoriya looked at hi trying to stop his laughs and then he knew what would come next.
The next scene showed him getting punched by one bully. 
"FREAK!"

Aizawa: Bakugo you knew about the bullying and still bullied him. You have a really huge ego. 
Lucy gave Aizawa all about Bakugo's background information. All the pro teachers were reading it and some had disgust in their eyes. He got in because of his quirk, but his actions were villainous. (#Justice for Midoriya) 
Poor Bakugo was strapped to his seat with a gag ball in his mouth.

 Midoriya was running in the tunnel with some blood on his face and in the next scene dancing in a toilet.

AM: Did he do like I think he did?
Lucy: Yes.
Aizawa: Can't blame him.

"Gotham's lost its way. What kind of coward would do something that cold blooded?" AM asked on TV.
Meanwhile Midoriya after getting thrown out of UA is seen holding a gun in his hand in his home.
"Someone who hides behind a mask."
Aizawa and Present Mic are catching someone in a train full of people wearing Joker masks and makeups meanwhile Midoriya in a suit dumps his mask in the trash.

Lucy: Midoriya tried to get into UA to try to talk to his father. But he got thrown out. Then Aizawa suspected him of those murders and tried to catch him.
AFO: Ok. A man who wants to create a revolution and bring change would only do something that cold blooded.
Nezu: I agree with it as much as I hate to.

Midoriya with a red fake nose is walking near a training camp to see Kota and tries to make him smile.

Pixie Bob: What!
Mandolay: How did he even get in?!
Shigaraki: Everyone knows about a training camp in the middle of woods. It's yours. So no surprise there.

"I used to think that my life was a tragedy."

Inko: No.....
AM: My boy...
Ochako: Deku.....

"But now I realize it's a comedy."

Lucy: That's when he snapped.
Aizawa: This was bound to happen someday.
Lucy: It had a pretty high chance of happening in your world, minus the tortures of ex-boyfriends and plus extra bully from your childhood best friend.
Toga: I wanna see what happens next.

Midoriya is seen walking in a purple suit with joker makeup. In the next seen, he is bouncing and dancing on the stairs. Having the time of his life.

Twice: Cool/Not cool.
Toga: What happens next! I wanna see!
Lucy: Reader demands.
PM: What?
Lucy: Nothing. So you saw what happened and now we would watch the war again. And whatever questions you have, keep it in your head. I ain't answering anything now.

AN: I am back.