Izuku Vs Todoroki-1

AN: This one is from the movie RRR. Watch it. It will give endgame a run for its money. Its Oscar deserving in my opinion. Also sorry the subtitles aren't available. 

Lucy: So in this one we will see Midoriya and Todoroki fighting each other like the ice versus fire type. Without quirk. Midoriya and his friends invade the Governor's castle so Todoroki fights Midoriya as he is a officer of the castle.

Toru: I wanted to see Midoriya vs Todoroki for a long time now.

Scene starts with Kaminari who was sitting in a truck giving signal to Kirishima who was sitting on the tree branch as he steps on the accelerator. Kirishima jumps in the top of the truck. The truck starts heading towards the castle's entrance gate where the guards stationed cry out after seeing the truck coming towards them at full speed. The truck crashes through the gate and enters the yard where there was a function going on.

Aizawa: Is that there plan? Attacking a place full of guards with weapons with just a truck?
AFO: It sounds fishy....
Izuku: That me must have a plan of some kind if he is in this.
Uraraka: You are just praising yourself when the first thing you do is charge towards villains without a plan.
Dabi: Burnt.

The Governor (AFO) is surprised to see the truck breaking through the gate. A car was misfortuned to have been in the truck's way as it bounced off.
"GO GET HIM!" The soldiers started to fire at the truck as it spun around a 180 giving Kirishima the momentum to take off the roof cloth. The truck spun to a stop.

Mina: What happened? Please tell me!
Midnight: The anticipation....
Nezu: You are doing this on purpose.
Kaminari: It is a nice car though.
Momo: How will they fight those men?

The truck contained animals. Tigers, leopards,  deer, you name it. Along with them was Izuku himself carrying a stick that was on fire.  (WATCH THE SCENE)

Kirishima: WOW!
Toru: So that was his plan?!
PM: Fighting guns with animals
Toga: I can see some fresh blood!
Uraraka: It's beautiful.
Bakugo: Meh. But have to admit the animals are cool.

The soldiers are frightened to see the wild animals as they stop in their tracks. The people in the party are also surprised by the sudden incursion. Midoriya lures the animals away from himself by the fire. So the animals then attack the soldiers and practically anyone they see in sight. The soldiers try to fire but still get attacked. A bear pounces on one as the other animals run in every direction possible. It was all chaos as a tent caught fire.

Twice: I like it/ I still like it.
Kurogiri: Great plan. Taking advantage of the chaos.
Sero: Can't explain the reactions.
Mina: Oh come on...
AM: Too much violence.
Lucy: Let them deal with it...
Uraraka: Deku you look so cool..
Momo: Where's Todoroki?

A tiger devours a soldier's head as a leopard leaps on another. "ERI! ERI!" Midoriya shouts as he searches for her while kicking one soldier away and throwing the another. A leopard attacks Midoriya from behind which he throws towards the poor soldier. He starts running and dodges a leap by the tiger by sliding down underneath it. The tiger lands on another soldier.

Mina: This is great!
Kaminari: I agree!
Momo: He just threw a leopard away and dodged a tiger.
Lucy: It takes great strength.
Bakugo: It is easy. I can just blast them.
AM: Young Midoriya.... Please don't think about doing it.
Midoriya: But All Might....

Midoriya fights two soldiers and punches them away. He was about to punch Yaoyorozu when he realised who she was. He looked at her in the eye and then had her seated in the car to protect her from animals.

Toru: OHHhhhhhh!
Momo: Please don't *hides face*
Uraraka*jealous*
Midoriya:*blushing*
Aizawa: He must know her in this one then.
Lucy: We will see it in the next part.