Rise Of The Knights-1

This has been made possible due to idea and concept from @Zero0035 and read his story Rise Of The Knights. (IZUMOMO)

Lucy: This one is about.... let's keep it a secret. You will eventually find out. Also look carefully everyone this might affect you also. I am calling a friend of mine. Zero.

A portal opens and a man in white suit steps in. He had pale blue eyes and his hair was messy, like Deku's.

Zero: Hey everyone. This one is from my world. I am the keeper of that world and in that world Izuku found Ochako cheating on him with Bakugo. When he goes into his room when he hears a voice. This takes place after that. 
Ochako: Why would I cheat on him?! 

Izuku's Mindscape:
???: You are finally here our vanguard.
Izuku: Who are you and where am I?
???: My name is Blaster Blade and you my Vanguard are in your mindscape.
A man in a white knight suit wielding a sword with a ruby in center says to Izuku. 
Izuku: Blaster Blade? I am in my mindscape? Wha- wait how are you here?

Mina: Mindscape?
Kirishima: The knight looks so manly.
Kaminari: Yeah.

Blaster Blade: Yes that is my name and as for how I am here I am what you call a quirk.
Izuku: What!!?? THEN WHY DID YOU NOT SHOW UP WHEN I WAS FOUR? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HAD TO SUFFER JUST BECAUSE YOU DID NOT SHOW YOURSELF?!
Blaster Blade: Yes we do know how much you had to suffer please forgive us our Vanguard we tried to call for you but you were not able to hear us. It looks like a strong burst of emotions brought you to us.

Momo: Wait he was....
All Might: Oh no...
Lui: This is interesting.
Zero: You didn't tell them?
Lucy: It didn't come up.
Nighteye: It's a secret no more.

After a long explaination about OFA. 

Mina: That explains the fight between All For One.

????: He's referring to us our Vanguard.
   Two orbs of light appear side by side of Blaster Blade. One was bright white and other pure gold. A voice from the gold orb said:
???: We are also a part of your quirk my name is Blaster Blade Liberator. 
???: And my name is Blaster Blade Seeker as for Vanguard it means the one who leads or a leader.
Izuku: Wait can you show yourself so I can talk to you face to face and maybe the three of you can explain what's going on and what is my quirk?

Ojiro: I think his quirk would comprise of more than.
Iida: Though it is suprising that he got the quirk on the day of the exam. 
Toru: Yeah, there's his quirk too.

Blaster Blade Liberator: We are sorry our Vanguard but that will not be possible for now we will show our face when you are ready to train with us first master whatever Blaster Blade as to teach you then one of us will start training you till then.
Blaster Blade Seeker: Farewell our Vanguard. *Then they vanished into thin air*

Ochako: Training? 
She still didn't like the fact that she cheated on the man she had crush on with Bakugo. 
Momo: Maybe some quirk training since he got one.

Izuku: Well that was weird but what did he mean by teaching me?
Blaster Blade: I need to teach you how to control my powers but before we must talk about those seven people over there and your other quirk my Vanguard.
Izuku: Who and what do you need-
Izuku is cut off as a bright light engulfs him.

Midnight: Other quirk?
Momo: What did he see?
AM: What will be his quirk?
Zero: It all will be revealed in time.....