Gang-Star

Lucy: So in this universe, Izuku is a gangstar. And not just any mafia boss, a mafia boss hailed greater than even All Might himself. 

(Imagine a minions 'What' meme here)

Kirishima: Whaatttttt???!!!!!!

Lucy: Yes you are not deaf All Might. Some people are like that no matter what the occupation. And the people know about the murders he has committed. But still no one defies him. 

Izuku is seen in front of a large assembled public wearing a black suit with black pants and eight people with AKs in their hands surrounding the stage he was standing on. Izuku looked like he was giving a speech in front of the crowd. Some news reporters and cameras surrounded him. Though they could not go too near him due to safety purposes.

Kaminari: Is he somehow manipulating those people?
Lucy: He is a manipulator. He is quirkless and has become a hope for the quirkless. He is hell bent on showing the corrupted side of heroes and the government.  And he is going to chess check the hero commission.

"Welcome fellow citizens. Today, you are all assembled here because I want to show you something. For years the system of pro heroes has been protecting the government more than us citizens. If the heroes had to save either a son of a a minister or ten random normal citizens then who would the hero choose? Especially if  it is a hero like Endeavour?"

Endeavour: What does he mean by that!
Fuyumi: Calm down that. And Lucy why aren't the heroes doing anything?
Lucy: He has bought every police station in Japan under his control. They wouldn't allow the heroes to pass through the barrier. And also because the heroes don't have any piece of crime evidence against him.
Momo: Even principal Nezu?
Lucy: Even him. He's that smart.

The whole nation could hear the murmurs which were happening in now a huge crowd. It was true after all. Some heroes like Endeavour, Edgeshot, Ryuku, Kamui Woods and Mount Lady were watching Izuku sway the nation's citizens against the government. "Did your precious ministers, who you voted for, give you any money? Cause I would. The whole country would get free money!"

Sero: How does he intend to do that?
Ochako: That is one large and risky thing to do. Not even the most powerful businessmen can't give free money to a large amount of money.
Mina: And that too to  a nation with a very large population.

"You would see some blimps in every city.  These blimps are full of money. Black money of those corrupted officials and even big shot pro heroes. In ten minutes from now these blimps would be blasted open and an almost endless amount of money would rain down. Almost 30 billion yen." His statement shook Japan more than the 2011 earthquake.

Mina: What the--
Jirou: Fudge!!
Mirio: Would he really do that?
Nejire: That's a shit amount of money!
Ochako: Yeah more than I could even imagine! 
All Might: *Spits blood*
Toga: WOW!

10 minutes later (Spongebob narration)
We see a thousand blimps over major cities of Japan. Crowds of people were gathered on the streets. Some pro heroes were present too. Izuku was still standing on now an increased amount of security and cameras. He was holding a remote in his hand. "Introducing a little money and revolution in Japan." He said as he pressed the button on the remote. 
All the blimps bursted open and began falling, a shit ton of money.

Kaminari: What
Sero: The
Kirishima and tetsutetsu: MANLY!
Jirou: What the manly?

Lucy: See? A man in the world of quirk who is quirkless never tells a lie.

Afo: Yes, it's true.