Bakugo Vs Deku

Lucy: So Midoriya is quirkless and is fed up of all the bullying of Bakugo so they finally face off.

Bakugo: That Deku will lose then

Lucy: Uhh.....

Aizawa: *Raises eyebrow*

"You bullied me for something that was not in my control. You bullied me for being quirkless. Enough." Izuku says to Bakugo. They were on the roof of UA. Bakugo looked at him with hate in his eyes. "You are just a damn Deku." Bakugo spat as he charged Deku with explosive arms.

Mina: This will be the showdown of the century then.
Kaminari: I bet on Bakugo
Kirishima: Me too.
Lucy: I bet my power that Midoriya wreaks Bakugo.
Katsuki: I won't lose to a damn loser.

Deku just dodged the attack and tried to push Bakugo to the edge of the roof. Bakugo tried to use his explosion to blast Deku away but it also pushed him away too. 

Midnight: They are serious then?
Lucy: Extremely serious.
Aizawa: They will be problem children in every universe.
Hizashi: Aww...But you love them.
Aizawa: Shut up.

"Damn Deku." Bakugo charged at him again with explosions ready but Deku just kicked him in the legs disrupting his balance. "Shut up Kacchan." Deku tried a jab at Bakugo's gut but Bakugo intercepted it. He kicked Deku's shin hard. I mean...hard.

Kaminari: Good thing it was not aimed a little more higher.
Shota: Will I ever get rid of them?
Lucy and class 1-A: Nope. 

Aizawa face palmed while other teachers laughed.
Toga: I vote for Izuku!
Twice: I vote for Bakugo/ I vote for Midoriya
Shigaraki: Me too.

Deku kicked Bakugo to get some time for recovering his leg. Deku ran towards the edge where he turned around to find Bakugo aiming an explosion at his face and BAHM!
Bakugo missed. 
Deku crept up behind him and pushed him.
Bakugo fell. Hard. 

Lucy: So.....
Bakugo: How did that bastard Deku win! He's useless!
Lucy: Anyway, ignoring him. Pay up.
Kirishima: Man...