Society

"Himiko Toga's case is sensitive. She kills people, but she is not in the right mind." Midoriya stated. "So you are saying she is insane?" Aizawa asked as was readying the questions to be asked. "I am not saying she is insane. She has lost herself years ago. The Himiko Toga 10 years back is not the one now." 
"She has a blood quirk, which is rare and is known to have side effects on the user."

Aizawa: That's the problem with people with blood quirk. Look at Vlad King
Mina: But then what's the problem with her?
Lucy: It will be revealed soon.
AFO: Does Midoriya in this universe know Toga personally?
Lucy: Shhhh....

"Vlad King could control those side effects by using his own blood because his quirk didn't require a constant thirst for someone else's blood. Toga's whole quirk is based on the requirement for someone else's blood. Without any blood, she goes crazy as she tries to get blood from any source. But then the limit is broken at one point and the user will now do anything to get blood. That's Himiko Toga's case." Midoriya exclaimed.
The first truth was out.

Uraraka: Ohh... I feel a little sorry for people with blood quirk now
Midnight: Good-
Lucy: Tch, feeling pity won't help anyone
Bakugo: A villain is still a villain
Kaminari: Yeah you can't kill anyone whatever the background
Midoriya: Her background caused her to kill, the things which led her to go crazy are equally as responsible for her killings

"She killed a little girl."
"She was bullied, her own family gave up on her because she had a quirk which makes her go crazy. No one really tried to help her. Why would the authorities believe a little girl." 
"I can't believe we are really arguing about this."
"You yourself know who is true victim here that's why you are helping me."
" I am not helping you."
"You are an experienced lawyer. I am new. I know you are going easy on me."
"Can we go back to the case?"

Toru: It does feel that Mr. Aizawa is going easy on Midoriya
Jirou: But still Toga had to go through all that....
AM: You can't help everyone
Toga: But you don't really try! No one does....
Yaomomo: I don't agree-
Midoriya: I agree