Truth-1

"Well actually Endeavour was present when Toya died. Dabi supposedly died in a quirk accident. That was what Enji said. He was present. I don't find it suspicious at all that Toya Todoroki went with his father to the forest, but Enji returned home alone." Izuku said. The judge took note of this. Endeavour was being currently restrained by other heroes whereas Aizawa was thinking of a counter argument.

Endeavour: HE LIES!! THAT GREEN BASTARD LIES!!
Lucy: Shut up Endeavour! Your truth is finally out. You should always think about the consequences before doing something.
AM: I can't...believe it..

"There also have been several instances of Endeavour's past crimes being hidden by his fame and power. If the number one hero is acting like a villain, then is there hope for the hero community?" Izuku asked. AFO smirked. The lawyer was a great one.
Dabi was standing silently. There were few tears in his eyes.
"Enji Todoroki stand up and confess your crimes if they are true." The judge ordered. 
"THEY ARE ALL LIES!" 

Endeavour: YES! THEY ARE ALL LIES!
Aizawa: What's lie and what's true will be out soon so keep quiet.

"THAT'S A LIE!" Naomasa shouted. Now this statement surprised everyone. Judge called him forward and asked him to repeat this again. He said it again and then was asked to ask Dabi some questions. 
What's your name?
Toya Todoroki.
Is it true that Enji Todoroki killed you?
Yes.
Did he torture you?
.........Yes

Momo: Todoroki are you.....
Ochako: He must be lying right?
Naomasa: I fear that is truth.
Aizawa: And they are heroes....

Judge sighed. "The court will commence again after a short break."