Bullet Count

Lucy: Or we can do that later. 
Uraraka: So what are we going to see now?
Lucy: Midoriya is a short of mercenary who has regenerative abilities. He is after the person who gave him the powers against his own will.

The scene begins with a car being flipped over on a bridge as the window slowly opened. 
"HEY-!" Midoriya tried to put up his hand out of the window and shouted as bullets were rained down on him immediately. The bad guys looked at each other and started to advance slowly towards the flipped car.

Sero: 12 men with guns against probably one gun? Unfair.
Midnight: Sometimes heroes have to fight against hordes of villains alone.
Shigaraki: And then the heroes die a gruesome death
Lucy: Ok let's not escalate it further I don't want a headache. Just watch.

"WAIT!" Midoriya again shouts as he raises both of his hands from the window as a sign of surrender. The bad guys look at each other and decide to wait for him to speak. "You may be wondering why the red suit?" He asks.

Dabi: No one is. Some heroes have pretty strange costumes.
Mina: Sometimes it is for the quirk
Dabi: Then the rest? 

"Well that's so the bad guys can't see me bleed." He answered his own question.

Kaminari: WOW
Nezu: He has got a point. It has a psychological factor when fighting against strong opponents.
Kaminari: No I thought it was a good joke.

"This guy got the right idea, he wore brown pants." Midoriya said as pointed at the guy wearing brown pants. The said guy looked at his pants then fired few rounds at the car. 
"FINE! I only have 12 bullets so you are gonna have to share. Let's count them down." Midoriya said as he took out his two guns and got ready for battle.

Aizawa: Trouble incoming

He jumped upwards and fired a shot from each gun while flipping in the air. Each bullet smashed its way towards the heads of two guys.

Kaminari/Mina/Sero: WTF!
Uraraka: Is that a quirk?
Lucy: No that's his own talent.
Aizawa: Impressive

A bike started speeding towards the car and fired towards Midoriya. The bullets hit his arm as the bike sped away and slowly came to stop near an intersection. It turned around and started heading towards Midoriya again. 
Meanwhile, Midoriya was examining his wounds. He put a finger through the hole which was caused by a bullet and saw the biker coming in his direction. 
"10! SHIT!
9! Shit!
8! Shit!" Midoriya cursed as three of his shots were missed and the biker sped past him.

AFO: Well at least it's not a quirk.
Yaomomo: That's crazy regeneration. 
All Might: He wasted three bullets. 

Midoriya jumped from the car towards its front side and tried to aim at the biker who sped away. "Bad Deadpool." He cursed himself. He saw that a guy was going towards the back of the car where he previously was. He aimed and shot the guy in the head. 
"Good Deadpool."

Kaminari: That guy didn't even notice him jumping to the front.
Nezu: You should be aware of your surrounding kids.
Dabi: Yeah or else we might kill you

One man suddenly started to fire his semi-automatic gun towards Deadpool so Midoriya started running trying to dodge the bullets. He jumped over a car and did some acrobatic moves and took cover behind an SUV as the man ran out of bullets. As he began to reload, Midoriya got up and started to look for the man through the window.
When the man finally reloaded his gun he again shot towards the car. The shots broke the car windows as Midoriya again took cover. The man started to walk towards Midoriya's car while still firing rounds at him. He walked up to the top of the car and aimed his gun at Midoriya who was lying like a model. 
When the man tried to fire more rounds he realised that he had ran out of ammo. Midoriya took this oppurtunity to shoot him in the head.
"Someone's not counting."

Nezu: This means that Midoriya was counting his opponent's bullets all the while dodging him.
Sero: That's cool
Bakugo: Nerd alert
Asui: You can shut up Bakugo. 

Two men took refuge behind a car as one took out a grenade. When Midoriya saw that the guy was planning to throw a grenade at him he started to walk out of his cover firing his gun at the grenade without looking in a cool slow motion. The grenade blew up killing the two men.

Kaminari: Ok that's sick.
Uraraka: Deku can you do that?
Midoriya: Uh...
Todoroki: You can try to shoot air bullets using your quirk.

Midoriya started to dance and just when he began he got ambushed from behind. He feell to the ground with a yelp. As the guy who ambushed him started to walk towards him he heard a weak voice say "Four..." And the last thing he saw was a bullet coming towards his head.

Aizawa: His regeneration is very fast. How did he train his aiming skills?
Lucy: Sheer fucking will.
Toga: I think I have heard that one somewhere.

"Right up main street." Midoriya groaned as he stood up and walked towards the fallen guy.
"Three! Two!" Midoriya yelled as he shot him twice. "Stupid! Worth it." Midoriya said afterwards feeling relaxed.

Dabi: I am slowly getting twice vibes
Lucy: Well just minus the twin personality part
Toru: Well he has now only one bullet left
All Might: He shouldn't have wasted those bullets.

Three guys opened fire at him as he went towards a car to take cover. The men slowly approached his car and decided to ambush him. But Midoriya jumped from the back of the car, did a flip and fired his last bullet. 
The bullet opened all the three skulls in its path.

Kaminari/Sero: So cool!
Kirishima: So Manly!
Iida: That shouldn't be possible
Mina: Quirks shouldn't be possible
Iida: I.... agree.
Aizawa: Ok I want to learn his aiming skills.
AFO: I am also interested in his training methods.

Midoriya inhaled the smoke from his guns and took a deep breadth.
"I am touching myself tonight." He decided.

Dabi: Definitly a Twice.
Twice: Hey!/ It's true
Lucy: Ok that's it for this one.