REAL POWER ( PREQUEL PART 3)

Previously~

Yaya : Um... Boboiboy Can I ask you a thing?

Boboiboy : sure Yaya

Yaya: what did Fang meant by changing your name?

Boboiboy:Oh..that....hehehe(scratching his non-itchy cheek) actually my name is not Boboiboy...

Yaya, Ying and Gopal: WHAT?!!! THEN WHAT IS YOUR NAME?!!!

Present~

Boboiboy : Huh...hehehe ( scratching his non-itchy cheek) My real name is Aa-

Suddenly Boboiboy's words are cut by a voice. And the person is non other than the LEGENDARY SPACE REBEL
Captain kaizo

Kaizo : So now you all are discussing everything without me huh???

Everyone in the room just sweat drop at Kaizo's question and Boboiboy came near Kaizo and hold his ear just like he did to Fang.

Boboiboy : ( getting irritated by his cousin big brother's behaviour) HOW MANY TIMES I SHOULD TELL YOU THAT YOU SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT ANYONE'S DISCUSSION KAI.....

Kaizo : Aw...aw...aw... now stop doing that R your my small brother don't act like my big brother will ya and I'm sorry for interrupting you..(asking his little brother to leave his ear)

Alex : Ohh...so you don't have a problem if your big brother holds it right (comes near Kaizo and holds his other ear) here you go now your big brother is holding your ear ( smirking at the word big brother and tighten the grip of his hand)

Kaizo : Ahhhh....ALEX...NOT YOU TOO AND STOP CALLING YOURSELF MY BIG BROTHER WILL YA (blushing at the word big brother) YOU ARE JUST TWO MONTHS ELDER THAN ME LAH.......

Fang : HAHAHAHAHAHA...(laughing at his brother's situation) IN MY CASE I'M JUST ONE MONTH YOUNGER THAN BROTHER R BUT YOU ARE TWO MONTHS YOUNGER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...( said between his laughter)

Boboiboy and Alex left Kaizo's ear and they just returned to their places with a small laugh on their faces. Kaizo just glares at Fang and earns a glare from his aunt for glaring at his small brother. Then Kaizo just backed off his glaring from Fang

The gang just feel shocked by seeing this because the LEGENDARY SPACE REBEL is just being punished by their friend and scared of their friend's mom are they day dreaming by any chance

Boboiboy : um....guys are you all okay....why you guys seem to be shocked.....

Fang : I guess I know....

Boboiboy : Then just spill it fang why are these four seem very shocked...

Fang : (chuckles a bit) Because of the way you hold brother's ear and started scolding him shocked them. Maybe I am habituated seeing you hold his ear when ever he do something that you don't like but it's their first time seeing this so obviously they shocked to see THE SO CALLED LEGENDARY SPACE REBEL getting punished, pleading and getting blushed ( smirking at the word blushed and seeing his brother)

Kaizo : hmph....

Alina and Aaronna : Now... someone is feeling embarrassed.....(said the two sisters together teasing their second big brother)

Boboiboy: Sheesh.....now you two don't get started alright....

Alina and Aaronna: yeah...yeah alright (said together again with bored faces)

Boboiboy : Good then...so....where are we now...

Fang : you are telling your real name to them

Boboiboy : yeah that's right so guys my name is Aaron and R is my first nickname and boboiboy is my second nickname...