Hiding

Priviously~

Gempa : Good.....so....you two wanted to change right....(asked with a normal face)

Halilintar and Solar : (nods)

Gempa : Then why are you asking me.....

Everyone in the cafeteria except Gempa : Huh!?

Gempa : Why are you all looking so shocked...

Halilintar : You agreed so easily....(asked confused)

Solar : Yeah......(confused as well)

Everyone nods to this cause everyone know 's that Gempa isn't the one who would let you go so easily....

Gempa : Hey! Don't get the wrong idea okay....I'm not telling you two that you both can change.....(said smiling)

Mechabot : Then what do you mean!?

Gempa : I mean......

Present~

Gempa : I mean that you two should ask Boboiboy instead of asking me....

Everyone except Gempa, Ice, and the TTM : What's the difference!? Asking you is equal as if we are asking Boboiboy right!?

Gempa : (shook his head as a no)

The ones who asked the question Huhed at this in confusion....then..

Ice : This is the mistake you always do when it comes to Boboiboy and Gempa....

Taufan : Gempa might have most traits of Boboiboy even his thinking is just like Boboiboy but....

Blaze : (continues) But he is not Boboiboy himself right!? Gempa have his authority over almost everything except..

Duri : (says in the cutest way as possible) Except the Pranking stuff that Boboiboy do him self....cause he rarely does anything funny....

Halilintar and Solar : Damn it/Shit! I totally forgot about that...

A sudden silence took over the cafeteria until....

???? : (Serious tone) Mind your language.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Halilintar...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Solar....

A cold voice sliced the silence...

Everyone flinched at the tone of the voice and turned around to find that the owner of the voice is none other than their owner/friend Boboiboy who is standing at the entrance of the cafeteria....

Boboiboy came into the cafeteria with a serious face followed by Aria and Lunar with a worried expression....while....

Kaizo and Gempa : [Is he really mad at those two or is there something else....Lunar and Aria both are looking worried what could have happened!?]

Back to Boboiboy

Boboiboy : (came near Halilintar and Solar) What makes you two think that you can talk whatever you!? Especially when Thorn is here huh!? (asked with a dead serious look)

Halilintar : W-we didn't me-mean to say th-that....(said stuttering)

Solar : Yeah! It...it just sl-slipped out (said stuttering as well)