Why?!!

Priviously~

Aria : hehehe.....psychic beam attack!!

Then the two just started running from Aria and she is chasing them with her sand attacks and ochobot is just seeing the two brothers with pity....and then spotted something or rather someone at the corner of the hallway....and suddenly disappeared...

Ochobot : [Huh...who is that???... I wish that Boboiboy haven't saw that person....whoever it is....if it's really his father then how come he is here.....he came to check on the team right??? I should keep a close eye on the surroundings so that Boboiboy don't see that person if he is still following us...I don't want him to get depressed by remembering the incident by seeing his father...if he get depressed then he will get powerful and go on a rampage]

Present~

Boboiboy can't stop laughing by seeing his two cousin brothers running from his best friend Aria...and notices ochobot who is thinking something very seriously and goes near him....

Boboiboy : Ochobot what happened?!! What are you thinking about so seriously...

Ochobot : Huh... nothing Boboiboy...it's just that I was wondering about...(thinking if he should answer or not)

Boboiboy : About what ochobot?!! Tell me....

Ochobot : About....uh...um...Huh!!! I am wondering why Fang and Captain kaizo are calling Aria as a saviour and scared of her now.... that's all (with a nervous smile and seeing Boboiboy with a hope that he will believe his lie)

Boboiboy : Hehehehe....so it's that....you worried me lah ochobot....they call her their saviour because she always saves them from me and punishes them if they do anything wrong that's the reason they are scared of her.... that's all...hehehe....

Ochobot : (sighs in relief) Oh...no wonder that they both are scared by her....and by you as well..hehehe..(showing funny expression)

Boboiboy : They should be if you ask me..... especially captain must be scared after that incident we are the only one he is scared....(realises what he said and widens his eyes)

Ochobot got shocked by listening that and the others also heard that and stopped what they were doing and started to see Boboiboy with a worried expression... Boboiboy just stood there frozen by his own words and with a headache, some visuals of that incident flashes infront of his eyes.....

Boboiboy : Ahhh!!! Stop it!!!(almost on the verge of tears...almost)

Aria : Huh?!! R come on hold yourself together.....(with worried face)

Kaizo, Fang and ochobot also said the same thing but it just doesn't stop everything comes infront him....he can't stop himself from that...and after seeing the total incident his headache went off and the others just asking him if he is okay or not and haven't noticed a person near the corner of hallway.....then boboiboy get up slowly from his sitting position with his eyes down....

Boboiboy : Leave me alone....(with a cold voice and started walking towards his room)

Fang : But we can't leave you alone.... please le- (got cut off by boboiboy)

Boboiboy : (with red lightings surrounding him and giving a deadly glare) I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!! MEANS ALONE!!! NO MORE QUESTIONS OR TALKING!!! UNDERSTAND?!!!(said shouting)

Fang : (got frozen by the sudden out burst) Y-Yes.....

Then Boboiboy went to his room and locked himself in there....and the others got shocked and just stood there digesting what happened just now...