Prankster!?

Previously~

Seeing this everyone shares a laugh and Halilintar blushes because of this....

Boboiboy : (in between of his laughing) Hahahaha....yeah right Hali....you are not scared of anyone except of Gempa....am I wrong...hahaha.....p uh pppP

Halilintar : Hey! Come on! Don't embarss me like this!!

Boboiboy : Okay okay...I'm sorry...(wipes a tear from eye due to over laughing)

While they were laughing some other people came out of the dark portal created by Lunar and trying to find a hiding spot for themselves.....while they were searching a certain someone noticed them and....

Present~

Halilintar : (notices them) Halilintar blade (summons his weapon and throws it towards them) Hiyaa!!!

The blade goes infront of those unknown people and stucks in the wall of the cafeteria...

???? : Ahhhh.....Hali don't try to kill us will ya!? (said swiping his sweat)

???? : You are so mean Brother Halilintar....hmph....(said turning face away from Halilintar that he is angry)

???? : Can't you make sure who you are attacking Halilintar....(said pouting)

Everyone fell silent until....

Solar and Halilintar : WHAT ARE YOU THREE TROUBLE MAKERS DOING!? YOU THREE SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING RIGHT!!!! (Shouts at them seeing them in the cafeteria)

???? : Hey....I'm here as well....

Solar and Halilintar : OCHOBOT!!

Taufan : You should train more Hali and we were not sleeping from the beginning....(said with "it's obvious" face)

Blaze : How can you possibly think that we can sleep when it's very noisy.....we are not Ice you know....(saying with same face)

Duri : And it's funny to think that Solar and Brother Halilintar have fallen to such a simple trick...Hehehehe.....(chuckles)

Halilintar : Wait does that mean....(looks towards Solar who seemed get it as well)

Solar : We have been.....(does the same thing)

So,Ha : Tricked!!! R!!

Everyone turns where Boboiboy is and saw that he was not there anymore...... Lunar and Aria are no where to be seen as well...

Solar : Huh!? Where is he!?

Halilintar : And where is Lunar and Aria!?

Kaizo : (sighs) Can't expect anything else from our no.1 prankster....

Yaya : Wait.... Prankster....(asked confused)

Ying : But Boboiboy hates pranks...

Mechabot : Are you guys really Boboiboy's friends!? You literally don't know a single thing about him....

Fang : Small correction... Boboiboy hates to get pranked...

Gopal : What's the difference in those two!? (Confused)

Taufan : The difference is that he hates to be pranked by someone else but.....(stops)

Blaze : But loves to prank others....

Duri : That's right!! And this time he wasn't even doing a prank....he was just playing around....and yet these two got fooled...hehehe....

Gopal : Just playing around!? Dude are you serious!? He literally made them dress into waitresses and here you are telling me that he was just playing around.....(said pointing out)