Arrival of the mysterious person

Previously~

Kaizo: Boboiboy.....(calls out)

Boboiboy: (stops and turns around to face Kaizo) Yes Captain....

Kaizo: Think before doing anything okay....

Boboiboy: (smiles and nods) Okay Captain.....Bye guys! See'ya soon....(waving them all)

Fang: Take care Boboiboy....and yeah Bye....(said turning his face to the other side)

Boboiboy: (just smiles)

Aria: I will miss you so much but bye...(crying anime tears)

Boboiboy: Yeah me too....(sweatdrops)

Gopal: Huhuhu.....My bestfriend stay safe and healthy....huhuhuhu....(crying dramatically)

Boboiboy: (sweatdrops and chuckles awkwardly) You don't have to be so dramatic Gopal.....

Ying: Eish! Shut it Gopal! And Boboiboy complete the mission successfully okay....

Boboiboy: You bet! (sends a thumbs up)

Yaya: Just focus on your mission and don't worry about us okay!? (smiles)

Boboiboy: I'll try doing that....(smiles as well)

Mechabot: Come back without any injuries okay...

Boboiboy: Yeah yeah... I'll try...(told rolling his eyes at his uncle's overprotectiveness)

Ochobot: Don't worry about Aria okay....I will keep an eye on her always...

Boboiboy: Okay Ochobot...then I will take my leave....bye! ( enters his ship and shut the entrance)

Boboiboy goes to the driver's seat and starts the engine taking off from the station with his friends and family saying their byes to him

Boboiboy: (riding the ship) [don't worry guys I will meet you all soon enough] (thought to himself with a sad smile)

~At one the control rooms~

????: I know this is hard for you but......you have come over it and this is the only for that.....
.

.

.

.

.

.
My son...

Present~

~The Next Day after Boboiboy's departure~

At the cafeteria~

The gang along with Aria can be seen eating their breakfast

Aria: (playing with the food without eating it)

Fang: (saw this) What happened Aria? Why aren't you eating?

Aria: It's just that....I'm feeling a little lonely that's it....(sad expression)

Yaya: And why is that Aria? We are all here with you right....(confused)

Ying: Yarlo!

Aria: (doesn't reply and just stares at the food)