AN UNEXPECTED GUEST

After Boboiboy movie 2

It's a nice morning to all the members of TAPOPS in TAPOPS station...but....we can't say that for certain members

{Can you guess who are those certain members}

Gopal and Boboiboy are still sleeping in their rooms and the clock beside their bunk beds shows that it's almost 7 am. Ochobot came near them and started waking them up

Ochobot : Boboiboy!! Gopal!! Wake up you both are going to be late it's almost 7 am wake up(shaking both of them)

Boboiboy: WHAT?!!! IT'S ALMOST 7 AM?!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU WOKE ME UP OCHOBOT (said taking his shirt off and rushing to freshen up)

Ochobot: Don't blame me Boboiboy you are the who always ask me to give you 5 min....(goes near Gopal and started to wake him up as well) Gopal wake up admiral tarung is going to be here at any moment now wake up

Gopal got startled by the mention of admiral tarung and got up from his bed and then boboiboy came out of the wash room and started to get ready for the day and Gopal went to fresh up.....

After awhile~
At the cafeteria

Fang, Yaya, and Ying can be seen eating their breakfast at bench. Fang started to ask something...

Fang :Yaya do you know where is Boboiboy I haven't seen him since morning...

Yaya : No Fang.... I guess Boboiboy and Gopal are late again.....

Ying : These two will never learn to wake up early...and Fang why are you asking about Boboiboy......are you still worried about him....

Fang : Actually....yes I'm worried about him....after all that incident almost an year ago sure shaken him alot and he might seemed to be okay but as his small brother I know him very well......I know that he is just showing that he is okay.....(gives a sigh and continues eating his breakfast) and he stopped behaving like he always do with me....with captain....and with the others....(bends his head down)

Yaya and Ying just listened to him without any questions. Then they noticed that someone is coming and gave sign to Fang about. Fang shaked his thoughts off and started eating his breakfast with normal face. Boboiboy and Gopal came inside the cafeteria and Gopal was in bandages all over his face. And everyone have already guessed what would have happened {I can't stop myself from laughing right now 🤣🤣🤣 and you guys also guessed what happened to Gopal right} Fang, Yaya, and Ying just sweat drop at this.

Boboiboy, Gopal and ochobot : Good morning guys....

Fang, Yaya and Ying: Good morning Boboiboy...Gopal

Fang : So, got punished again for being late....(started tease Gopal for getting punished)

Gopal : Hey... I'm not the only that got punished.... Boboiboy got punished as well lah....

Boboiboy : Seriously Gopal....Admiral didn't said a single thing to me and you are saying that he punished me (said with a non-amused face)

Ochobot : That's right....and it sure is wierd thing that he haven't scolded you for being late for a whole minute (said with a thinking pose🤔)

Boboiboy : You are right ochobot....and I observed him clenching his fist controlling himself....

Fang : Wait a sec...how come you decided that he is controlling his anger....

Ochobot : I will answer it....he said that because he does the same thing whenever he wants to control his anger or irritation or stress....

Boboiboy : That's enough information about me ochobot.....and Fang do you have any idea about today's missions for us?!!