Mysterious person

Previously~

Suddenly the room fills with a bright light and fades away showing nine Boboiboys......we can see that the original Boboiboy is sitting on the bed and bending his head down....and then one element came near him and put his hand on his shoulder and kneeled down to see his face.....

{You guys know that element right}

Gempa : Now....share the feeling you wanted to share with us......we all are here to listen you out.....

Boboiboy : Why.....

Present~

Boboiboy : Why can't I get through it.....(with a low yet depressed and sad voice)

Gempa : You are getting through if you ask me......you just need some more time that's it.....

Boboiboy : (a little bit frustrated) HOW MUCH TIME IT NEEDS?!!!!! I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS LIKE ALMOST A FULL YEAR!!!!!! YET I CAN'T GET THROUGH THIS!!!! AND FORGET ABOUT THAT WHOLE DAY!!!! WHY CAN'T I JUST FORGET ABOUT THAT DAY!!!!! I CAN'T LIVE WITH THIS ANYMORE!!!!! (shouts at his elementals and starts crying saying the last parts with a depressed and low voice) I-I......c-ca-can't......take i-it.....anymore....(sniffs)

All the elements caught off guard with the sudden outburst from their owner. Thron started crying as well and was getting consoled by solar. The primary trio got very shocked by seeing this.....this is their first time seeing Boboiboy like this since they spent more time with him.....Blaze is trying his best to hold himself from crying and was consoled by ice....and there was another person in that room who came near boboiboy and kneeled infront of him beside Gempa......

???? : (seeing a stressed and crying Boboiboy) Don't say like that Boboiboy.....please it hurts......you are the one we all care for....if we lost you as well then there no point in our existence.....

Boboiboy : (realises what he said to them and looks at them all and sees who is the person who is infront of him and who has silver eyes.... Boboiboy quickly wipes his tears and apologizes to them) I'm sorry that I yelled at you guys..... I'm sorry really sorry you guys......for you too.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.{the he character is revealed}
.
.
.
.
Lunar.......

Lunar : Don't apologise Boboiboy....we all know what you went through so we understand what you feel so don't apologise......

Amato and the others are now at the door of Boboiboy's room to check on Boboiboy if he is okay or not...they haven't entered the room since it was locked from the inside and decided listen what he is doing and they heard Lunar's name mentioned by Boboiboy......

With Amato and the others~

Amato : Lunar...hmmm....it's his dark elemental's second form right kaizo.....

Kaizo : That's right uncle it's his second tier of dark element....and by listening him calling Lunar's name....I guess he is talking to his elementals....sharing his feelings with them I guess......

Fang : That's good that he is sharing his feelings with someone...... I'm relieved by it.....

Aria : But....still there is a thing....he didn't want share any of his feelings with us.....that hurts right....

Amato : Yeah I know....it wouldn't be like this if I.....

So

End of another chapter

I hope you guys enjoy it

And I'm terribly sorry disappearing like that and now updating a small chapter.....

It's because my school you know.....

And I will try my best to update the next chapter very soon....

Good nytz/days to everyone

Your Author Anu

Signing off